Track: Prato Full GP
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2 x 14 laps

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Vintage Replica skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder. I'm assuming the Replica skins are identical to the regular Vintage

Signup List
  1. Senad Subasic
  2. Adam Farmer
  3. Lars Wylensek
  4. Stuart Baker
  5. Daniel Ouff
  6. Akbar Sal
  7. Christian Grzybofski
  8. Tibor Rózsahegyi
  9. Cedric Lagneau
  10. Ozan Testi
  11. Jon Denton
  12. Zdenek Cagas
  13. Chingkhei Nganba Sapam
  14. Paul Le Gallez
  15. Martin Kapal

Results here

It was a good race i think. In race one i was wrong the starting at first, i shocked Daniel Ouff behind me :)
In race two i started succesfull but slowly, few laps later i had great fight some people, but i couldn't get out Daniel, and i hit out him. Sorry again Daniel.
This is not my favourite car, and i drive it slowly. And when there is an accident before me, the manageability is very bad whit it.
Grat for the winner, see you next time guys!

Not a good night for me. Just when I get comfortable, and even start liking the car, it bites my head off. 90% of the time, when it goes, it's already gone. Nothing I can do. Could be just me.

Anyway, had a few close flybys, and no issues whatsoever. It works! :woot:

I was having fun, while i was driving. Stiffened the car a bit, so it was grippy in fast turns and drifted away nicely from slow turns, so i managed good results, but then i got a bit too wide to grass, crashed hard, so i decided to watch Manchester instead.
Btw. some formula action for next week please? Like F KS2. :)

I was having fun, while i was driving. Stiffened the car a bit, so it was grippy in fast turns and drifted away nicely from slow turns, so i managed good results, but then i got a bit too wide to grass, crashed hard, so i decided to watch Manchester instead.
Btw. some formula action for next week please? Like F KS2. :)

Yup, KS2 time next week :frown: :tongue:
Just need to decide on the track, and it'll be posted.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back