Cars Vintage NASCAR 71 72

I downloaded the car pack and i encountered a problem the brakes feel non exsistant at medium to high speeds. Has anyone had this problem and how do i fix it? and now i think i messed up the game completely because most of the cars now have no sound at all

Last edited:
Hi, Darcy,

I've run across several modded cars that have very faint braking properties... First, you must find the data folder, if one exists in the car folder in the uncompressed format... if it's a data .acd file, you'll have to uncompress it using the content manager developer mode... which I haven't tried yet.

Let's suppose you can access the normal data folder... there you will find the brakes .ini folder...look for:

[DATA]
MAX TORQUE = 1900

You can increase the max torque # to a higher value, save & overwrite the file, road test the car, make a judgment to readjust or if you're happy, leave it there.. a word of caution... use care in the ABS settings...

Hope this helps

Move the brake bias further to the front. I used 70%. Also lower the tyre pressures as far as they will go.

There's a very good pack of 70s TransAm cars at THRacing which I think is better than the 70s Nascar car pack.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back