Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

EU Vintage Formula Vee @ Anglesey - Thu 13 May 2021

Roland

Premium
Sorry for the late notice:redface:. Having hurt my left hand pretty badly last weekend, I have not driven a single lap all week.
But it feels a lot better now so if this car is slightly driveable without much practice, I would like to have a go at this please:cautious:

Roland

Premium
Good fun indeed:thumbsup: Very fun car, insanely difficult to be consistent though:confused:
I was kind of lonely in most of race 1 after a small tap, but it was good replacement practice:D
Unfortunately early on in R2 I made a mistake, touched another car but did not know who so decided to just let everyone pass. Then from the back of the field I somehow ended up in 6th after a while but had to give up one more place in the final lap due to loss of focus and driving with one hand. (and with no hands when shifting:roflmao:)

Nice track, good crowd, and the rust did not seem to affect your pace that much @Allan Ramsbottom!
THX all!

Kresh

Premium
I had so much fun on the first race with Allan and Paul, hard and fair racing just how I like it. :thumbsup:

Second race I couldn't hear the start siren from the engine I panicked and I jumped the start, that gave me a DT penalty which was fine until we had a power outage here:mad:.

Thanks @Denis Betty for another amazing combo, see you guys next time.

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
I had so much fun on the first race with Allan and Paul, hard and fair racing just how I like it. :thumbsup:

Second race I couldn't hear the start siren from the engine I panicked and I jumped the start, that gave me a DT penalty which was fine until we had a power outage here:mad:.

Thanks @Denis Betty for another amazing combo, see you guys next time.
Aw sorry to hear about the power outage. I wondered what happened to you. :)
Glad you enjoyed the first race though. There seems to be a fair bit of love for the cars, so I will run them again fairly soon. :)

Kresh

Premium
Aw sorry to hear about the power outage. I wondered what happened to you. :)
Glad you enjoyed the first race though. There seems to be a fair bit of love for the cars, so I will run them again fairly soon. :)
Power outage is a normal thing where I live, it just needs some medium strong winds and it causes power outages:roflmao:. It is such a weird feeling when you are concentrated on racing and everything goes dark, what a brain disconnect:sick:.

These cars are a blast, specially for close racing, looking forward to race them more.