rF2 Vintage Formula Vee @ Anglesey - Thu 13 May 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry for the late notice:redface:. Having hurt my left hand pretty badly last weekend, I have not driven a single lap all week.
But it feels a lot better now so if this car is slightly driveable without much practice, I would like to have a go at this please:cautious:

Good fun indeed:thumbsup: Very fun car, insanely difficult to be consistent though:confused:
I was kind of lonely in most of race 1 after a small tap, but it was good replacement practice:D
Unfortunately early on in R2 I made a mistake, touched another car but did not know who so decided to just let everyone pass. Then from the back of the field I somehow ended up in 6th after a while but had to give up one more place in the final lap due to loss of focus and driving with one hand. (and with no hands when shifting:roflmao:)

Nice track, good crowd, and the rust did not seem to affect your pace that much @Allan Ramsbottom!
THX all!

I had so much fun on the first race with Allan and Paul, hard and fair racing just how I like it. :thumbsup:

Second race I couldn't hear the start siren from the engine I panicked and I jumped the start, that gave me a DT penalty which was fine until we had a power outage here:mad:.

Thanks @Denis Betty for another amazing combo, see you guys next time.

I had so much fun on the first race with Allan and Paul, hard and fair racing just how I like it. :thumbsup:

Second race I couldn't hear the start siren from the engine I panicked and I jumped the start, that gave me a DT penalty which was fine until we had a power outage here:mad:.

Thanks @Denis Betty for another amazing combo, see you guys next time.
Aw sorry to hear about the power outage. I wondered what happened to you. :)
Glad you enjoyed the first race though. There seems to be a fair bit of love for the cars, so I will run them again fairly soon. :)

Aw sorry to hear about the power outage. I wondered what happened to you. :)
Glad you enjoyed the first race though. There seems to be a fair bit of love for the cars, so I will run them again fairly soon. :)
Power outage is a normal thing where I live, it just needs some medium strong winds and it causes power outages:roflmao:. It is such a weird feeling when you are concentrated on racing and everything goes dark, what a brain disconnect:sick:.

These cars are a blast, specially for close racing, looking forward to race them more.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.4%