rF2 Vintage Formula Vee @ Anglesey - Thu 13 May 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
what an beautiful track, car is also not that bad.
Had some practise laps, don't know what this causes. But after couple of laps I get back to pit, when I start driving again it doesn't showed me any laptime or splittime. I drove at least 5 clean laps. Someone else have that from time to time?

please sign me in :)

what an beautiful track, car is also not that bad.
Had some practise laps, don't know what this causes. But after couple of laps I get back to pit, when I start driving again it doesn't showed me any laptime or splittime. I drove at least 5 clean laps. Someone else have that from time to time?

please sign me in :)
Glad you are feeling well enough to sign up mate. Not sure about the lap times. You are definitely driving the complete track with no cuts? Or maybe the track is broken by some update or something? Dunno, I'm pretty sure it works for me.

Glad you are feeling well enough to sign up mate. Not sure about the lap times. You are definitely driving the complete track with no cuts? Or maybe the track is broken by some update or something? Dunno, I'm pretty sure it works for me.
I did 27 laps, up to lap 20 I got times but when I continued driving at Lap 20 I didn't got any laptime anymore, I had that in the past on another track with another car aswell. when I leave the pit the first lap I don't get an laptime is normal but from then on I should get laptimes at least if I stay on track.
Maybe it is another rf2 thing?!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years