Vintage @ Aosta sport - Wednesday January 23rd 2012

netkar_vintage_1.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT
Class: Vintage
Track: Aosta sport
Weather: dry
Vintage skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

19:30 GMT: Practice
20:10 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Race (24 laps, ~40 minutes)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Grzesiek Zabielski
  2. Tamas Klein
  3. Adam Farmer
  4. Jorge Alves
  5. Daniel Ouff
  6. Christian Grzybofski
  7. Daniel Hansson
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

I'll try and make this one...even though it's like trying to turn a ship in a swimming pool, the vintage is stupid fun to try and control.

Anyone know how to force the sequential shifter of a G25 on for these - my H shifter is jumping out of gears all the time - without having to remap the controller buttons?

Thanks Senad for a fantastic car/track combo.

Congrats to Jorge, you and Christian drove incredibly consistently in such a tricky car. Great racing by all.

I was lucky that I could practise this afternoon and it helped me make not too many mistakes. Everyone looking foward to AC should be playing this whilst they wait!

Vaggelis - you really should have raced - it didn't need to be official!

Michael - the best way to meet the challenge is to jump into a race. Lap times tonight probably averaged 1:21 to 1:23, but I was 9 seconds off the pace when I started racing here!

Yes guys i know but i thought it was monday or tuesday and joined server to practise a bit to see if i like the combo..Then in quals i saw messages like "good luck" etc..
I said oh crap today is wednesday xD I run here to post in case i could race but i realized that server should be restarted so..
Anyway it was funny xD

After many months that i was inactive this race woke up my racing enthousiasm so much.Nice race with this little monster and Jorge was so fast and steady for me.I wasnt able for the second race cause the first exhausted me!I hope to race again next week with a good combo like this one and more drivers on track!Also nice to race with some familiar people like Adam!Cheers everyone!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back