VIEWER POLL WC - Ivar Kalamees Q2?

This is a great idea. I have another idea as well. F1 Fanatic does this with the real F1 but after each WC race, you could maybe ask viewers to rate the race based on how exciting it was, not on how their favourite driver did, drivers who watch the broadcasts afterwards could also rate it as well, but based on how exciting the race was, and at the end of it, you could close the poll and have an average rating of each race and at the end of the season, you can compare the ratings for each race and find out which one was rated by the viewers as the most exciting of the season.

Would be a good idea but as already part way into the season wouldn't include first two races. We are however bringing you some other new features at Round 4 so stay tuned for more information on that.

Maybe you could include a vote for the first 2 races, seen as I remember them very well. And looking forward to those as well.

Would be a good idea but as already part way into the season wouldn't include first two races. We are however bringing you some other new features at Round 4 so stay tuned for more information on that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 211 14.3%