Video Settings/Key Mapping

Hey everyone,

I only had a couple of hours to try ACC yesterday, but I haven't been able to improve much in terms of performance. I have a budget PC (i5-7500, GTX 770, 16GB DDR4), but for the most part all racing sims run fine with a bit of tweaking.

I'm testing the graphics with quick races and heavy rain and I managed to run it at around 50 fps. However any tweaks I've tried in the video settings don't really seem to have an effect on this... I've tried to reduce/remove AA, reduce shadows and textures, but it still maintains 50-ish FPS, and my CPU is always at around 75-80%. BTW, anything lower than Epic in the textures don't really work for me, the textures won't load properly in the cockpit and in the track, has this happened to any of you?

I usually don't post this kind of thread, but since this is day 2 of an early access release, I thought it might be useful, if others are having the same kind of issues we may send some feedback to Kunos.

Oh and another thing... Perhaps it was just an oversight, but I haven't found the options to map stuff like ignition/flashlights/wipers, I had to turn them all to automatic in order to play... I also noticed that I couldn't map some things in the keyboard while using my wheel.

Lights work properly if you set visible opponents to zero!!

Press F2 in games to see list of keboard binds. For example, manual engine start is SHIFT-i then S.

Everything else in the controller binds menus work correctly as far as I can tell.

I assigned buttons in programm JoyToKey. wheel t300rs

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 328

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back