Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'DiRT 4' started by RinusDirtRally, May 16, 2017.
Looks alright. Couple of things I noticed:
1. There was no effects for water or snow (probably early build related, maybe)
2. I like the steward stops after a stage (can be automated or manual, was auto in the stream). However, you get a penalty for overshooting. Weirdly, you DONT get a penalty for stopping nowhere near the steward, as the timer sort of implied.
3. The "crashed driver in the middle of the stage" thing and seeing him in the middle, is AMAZING.
4. The windshield wipers go off a lot for some reason (possible dust effects missing but actually activating them).
5. Spare tires needed for stages, can take 2 with you and you press UP to change the tire.
6. Spectators not afraid of being killed (cheering the driver as he careered into him pretty much)
7. In rallycross, your boot door can just fall off!
Michigan looks a bit like Finland in DR...good for a Finland Rally in a RDRC
Or we can just call it, well, you know, Michigan?