Video Information

I have a recording from last nights WTCC Hungary, on the replay there is not info on the screen which I see when i'm driving, like position etc. Is there a way of having this on the recording, or would I have to record it live with shadowplay?
Also is there a way to have Crewchief on the recording as well?

I have a recording from last nights WTCC Hungary, on the replay there is not info on the screen which I see when i'm driving, like position etc. Is there a way of having this on the recording, or would I have to record it live with shadowplay?
Also is there a way to have Crewchief on the recording as well?
Press 5 or one of the numbers above letter's will bring position and gear etc...
Don't know about crewchief but I presume not since it's extra, third party

I still can't get the position bar to display, I have the gear indicator up now. I have the position bar set to 'next and behind. or whatever the wording is, if that makes a difference.

I still can't get the position bar to display, I have the gear indicator up now. I have the position bar set to 'next and behind. or whatever the wording is, if that makes a difference.
i think i misspoke , or i think we are talking different things or i think i should shut up:)) i think allot lately i should stop that too.
So on one of the numbers you toggle on/off position that you are currently in but in replay it will not show as in race time difference between you and other opponents if that is what you are looking for.
Hope i made some sense :)
Here's a quick tip : make a profile for replay recording, i have set my arrow keys for forward and backwards and so on, that whey i can change camera/stop/slow without the mouse
i will be tonight on TS at some point if i can help more, if i did help so far:))

thats ok, maybe I should start again. I have a video replay that has no overlays on the screen. I turned replay overlays on in the HUD settings and allocated keys to toggle position etc. When i'm looking at the replay screen I can toggle on/off the names, gear indicator and I now have a kind of position bar at the top. Its a grey block on the right that is the lap indicator, a grey block on the left that is a position indicator, but it says 4/23 but I start in 8th and it doesn't change, and my name in the middle which I don't really want to have. It isn't the one that appears when in game. I'm still looking to see what i've missed which is obviously something :)

thats ok, maybe I should start again. I have a video replay that has no overlays on the screen. I turned replay overlays on in the HUD settings and allocated keys to toggle position etc. When i'm looking at the replay screen I can toggle on/off the names, gear indicator and I now have a kind of position bar at the top. Its a grey block on the right that is the lap indicator, a grey block on the left that is a position indicator, but it says 4/23 but I start in 8th and it doesn't change, and my name in the middle which I don't really want to have. It isn't the one that appears when in game. I'm still looking to see what i've missed which is obviously something :)
It seems you didn't miss anything, that may well be a r3r bug :), since you are posting the video everyone will know it's you and if it's a race report back in the day I used YouTube to tell what position I was fighting for and such

I think I will record live which will hopefully record as is displayed
It will.
Replays cut away most of the overlays (positions and LCD lap-times notably).
The problem is that during replays R3E doesn't actually load the physics-model, so it has no idea where the cars are as such (since they're never loaded in the first place.)
Only way to get it all is to do it live.

You can get Crew Chief on the recording, as long as you record from the sound-card, and not from the game-stream.
Just be aware that if you do that, it'll also record any TS conversations, and you're not allowed to publish that.

I tried using Shadowplay and I didn't notice any TS but I will try on the race today, is that a law or something as i've heard it other videos. If that is the case I will just have to disconnect from TS just before the race start.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%