VHR Mod

There was an argument they used the SCE mod cars,not sure if they got that sorted

I don't think it ever got sorted out. In short, SCE's models were made by a group (can't remember which), and only SCE were allowed to use them. The SCE kind of split, and Corvette Dave formed VHR and since then its been a bit of a war with SCE saying he pretty much ripped their mod, and VHR Dave saying he hasn't.

hi

hi guys i have this mod since long time and far i was told its better to get stand alone version for online playing the stand alone version creates an independent installation from factor and don't give u many online problems was the factor version
this is what i been told
and it is much better when you have new version this way u don't mess up with your factor installation
a very nice mod this is we have to try it all here in Rd :party2:

Well if it turns out to be "illegal" I'm sure the Rackage server could host an "unofficial event" for those interested in racing this superb mod. I particularly like the Nationwide series as it is a little more evenly balanced than the sprint cars because of the 6x2 plank they slap on the boot, sorry trunk.

I do think SCE is by far the best stockcar mod but unfortunately it seems to be very unstable for lots of drivers. I was running in a SCE league not so long ago and it was plagued with drivers PC's crashing out, it has crashed on me quite often aswell. Legality has to be top of the list and im not sure about the tracks in that mod, all the car models are legal as I gather, Bristol race anyone? :D
I dont mind in fun races but when its league stuff it really bugs me :)

NSS might be worth a try at least RD has to install nothing as we could use NSS & Orchard lake/Joesville/Jacksonville, to test it. All standard stuff! :)

I had downloaded this a couple weeks ago and finally am able to play it, although I have a ton of other rFactor mods as well to try out... too bad it seems like some of their stuff was ripped off.

That doesn't exactly make it ILLEGAL illegal, though, right? Just illegal in the modding community since they stole things w/o permission....

Hmmm, what a great cars :D Finally had some time to test them. But i run into some problems:
- how can you select other tracks then those that are delivered with the mod?
- how do i get my normal rfactor menu layout back? looks nice and all that but i prefer the one i am used to

Ever wonder why it isnt featured on rFcentral?

Hmmm, that changes things then.. Are you sure?

VHR is well known for being a ripped mod.
As somebody pointed out earlier the models were ripped from SCE, The models were made exclusively for SCE by a place called volentier grafics.

Just take a VHR skin and add it to an SCE car, it matches perfectly as im told.
I have not tried VHR is a good while, It seemed a bit arcadey compared to SCE & ARCA

TPSCC from the pits might be worth a shot,
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=TPSCC

Look what is coming soon....
attachment.php

Proper COT dashboards, Sweetness!

Attachments

• New_cockpit2.jpg
    New_cockpit2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 644

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year