VHR Mod

I was just searching for a video of my old mod and found this... I know it's old but I'll put this up for posterity.

Yes, rBlack, Black Edition or Nascar Black Edition was "stolen"... and if you cared to read the credits you would see credit given to all those it was "Stolen" from... That's why it was called Black Edition. No permission asked and none given. How do I know? Because I built it. with tons of help from my friends. We were tired of waiting for what we wanted so we built it ourselves. It was supposed to be in house, but it took on a life of it's own. And now it lives on in infamy... ~bTp~ for life! \m/ O.O \m/

And ARCA doesn't copyright infringe... They went Pro. The guys who built TSF were the ones who built the whole package of SCE. They didn't need to steal anything because they built it. Good guys who went to the mat to get permission from every company they ever presented in their sim. They, some of them, were in SCE, but they were pushed out by someone, I won't say who, that was going to take some money and dip on them. They chose to build a great company that does top notch work. The SimFactory...

Again... I know because I was there.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 57 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years