Resource icon

Apparel Vettel Red Baron Helmet. HD & DHD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Vettel Red Baron Helmet. HD & DHD (ML2166) - Fantasy Vettel Helmet.

The Vettel Red Baron.

:p

Done in HD & DHD, will work with or without rear fin.

Will replace GEN_30 in bespokehelmets.

Please back up any files due to be changed first.

Thank you.

3maa.jpg

Read more about this resource...

I think Vettel has a really nice base helmet design - if only he raced for Ferrari. I'm so - SO - done with all the Red Bull stuff. Really can't see it anymore.

Regardless, very nice work, ML!

Same thing here really........so so so so so bored of the colour Green.

A sponsor that begins with the letter M.

Fast and furious lovers getting erections over sparkly helmets.

People not getting erections over sparkly helmets due to the person wearing said helmets.

Only having twelve teams to mod in F1 2012.

Only having eleven teams to mod in F1 2013 (will make for even more remakes of helmets and cars over and over and over again).

Having people get bored of having to put up with free mods done for said forthcoming game.

Having to go to bed at night.

Having to then wake up in the morning.

God it goes on and on and on...........

:D :roflmao: :x3:

:p

Done now.

Suuuuurrreeere y'are. You can give up any time you choose, right. You just do this socially, it's not like you feel that you have to. It's just a bit of fun and you can stop any time you want.....etc...

Anyway mate, thanks again for all of your work on this title. It's certainly made playing the game a more enjoyable experience for myself and I'm sure, others. Unless codies have done something sneaky with the file structure, I Iook forward to more from yourself and some of the other lads here for the 2013 game. Cheers. :thumbsup:

Suuuuurrreeere y'are. You can give up any time you choose, right. You just do this socially, it's not like you feel that you have to. It's just a bit of fun and you can stop any time you want.....etc...

Anyway mate, thanks again for all of your work on this title. It's certainly made playing the game a more enjoyable experience for myself and I'm sure, others. Unless codies have done something sneaky with the file structure, I Iook forward to more from yourself and some of the other lads here for the 2013 game. Cheers. :thumbsup:

No worries matey. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing