Vettel leaves ferrari at the end of 2020

I really ended up quite liking Seb. I think there's a very good, considered, intelligent person in there.

I hope he finds something suitable, if he does want to continue in F1.

Yeah he sounds like a reasonable guy.
But I somewhat waited something like this - because he would never have accepted to be considered as #2 guy in the team.
And just as a rhetorical question then - would anybody think he would be lieving Ferrari now if Leclerc hadnt been the other driver in the team? :whistling:

I wonder is he quitting the sport or will he try to find another seat? If he wants a real challenge he should move to Williams and maybe attract some money to the team. Probably wouldn't be winning any championships but he could maybe save the team from oblivion.

The empty seat in Ferrari is going to cause some upsets in the driver line up. I wonder who's even free to move to Ferrari?

Its no surprise. They havent given him a car capable of winning the title then bring in Leclerc and try force Vettel to be #2. Just hope Hamilton isnt stupid enough to join Ferrari. Personally think Hamilton could end up moving to Aston Martin with Wolff if that happens. Not sure about Vettel. Doesnt seem ready to retire but dont think he will want to run around in the mid field.

"he was seen by the team as the man who could achieve what Fernando Alonso failed to do"

Is that what Ferrari thinks? That it's Vettel and Alonso's fault Ferrari didn't win? Ferrari ruined the careers of two of the best drivers because they couldn't make a car that's fast enough.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%