Vettel / Hamilton War of Words Post Baku Contact Continues

Ad hominem as well, impressive. Naturally, I don't approve of everything my favorite sportspeople have done. But nice try, I look forward to your next attempt at an argument ;)
You know full well Senna had every right on a personal level to do what he did. And since he had it done to him, it was swings and roundabouts. I'm not going to be lectured by a Schumacher fan on what is fair racing and JUSTICE.

Let's say in '93, Hill had wrecked Schumacher for a title. Then having watched Schumacher do it to Hill in 94, I wouldn't be accepting that it's proper racing, but I would accept that it's between THEM, an eye for an eye and I wouldn't hold it against Schumacher. Why would I?

Don't try and take some sort of moral high-ground, suggesting that eye-for-eye is barbaric. The reality is, it's instinctual. You can't judge someone for giving someone what they dished out. If someone attacked you, you'd attack them back in defence and give them back what they gave to you, same as verbally.

So just stop it.

Last edited:
If someone attacked you, you'd attack them back in defence and give them back what they gave to you, same as verbally.

I wouldn't do it a year later though, would I? Because I'd go to jail. Because I did something immoral. If you honestly don't see the problem with what Senna (or Schumi or other guys) did then I feel sorry for you.

<snip>
Mod-edit: Please stay polite and within forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel sorry for me all you want, I'm not the Schumacher fan here. The one guy in the history of F1 with the most questionable defensive driving. Don't talk to me about morals pal.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%