Vettel Blames Verstappen for Japanese Grand Prix Clash

Distorted picture, when Max turn is in. What I say Vettel fault 100% there was no space in that corner. Suprise that people call this a race incident. What the hell! If it is... than was China the same race insident. A lot of fan make here with a red glasses.
Yeah I took the video and... emmmm... distorted....the...picture. ?

Comparing this to China is pretty dumb. You make yourself look like a complete idiot now. Time to stop

Vettel is a pussy

If you think Vettel is a pussy, and are prone to exaggeration of commonly observed minimal traits, surely you're also of the opinion that Verstappen is an arrogant, dangerous, spoiled, over-indulged brat whose obvious talent is masked by impulsive, selfish, risky manoeuvres with little thought for the safety of others?

Then again, maybe these are just the result of magnified media hype.

Comparing this to China is pretty dumb. You make yourself look like a complete idiot now. Time to stop

Because Max before this moment picture turns in. look on youtube there was no gap not at all

In China there was no gap in Japan was no gap. And dont call me a idiot
I do not do that either

Speak for yourself, please. I'm here as a F1 supporter, not to 'defend' a Belgian Dutchman. He's certainly not my 'beloved Max'. Remember that!
Wow... some people don’t seem to have any sense of humor. Sorry if I ‘offended’ you, I promise, that will not happen anymore from now on. ;)

How old are you?:rolleyes:

what does my age have to do with that? I give my opinion here on this forum. But a lot of Ferrari fans and max haters who are always on when he does something wrong. asking someone their age is childish can be better than asking you how old you are.

I say just one thing:
Verstappen has something against the Ferrari. Every single time I see a Ferrari trying to overtake the youngster, I pray he won't do any mess... but he does. :mad::cry:

But this time, Vettel was a little too aggressive overtaking in that corner. Verstappen had the 5sec penalty pending on his helmet, so Vettel had to be more cautious because he already knows Verstappen is an hopeless kamikaze driver...

Ferrari needs to activate side-airbags before overtaking Verstappen, it's safer...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back