Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyergtc65.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM GTC65
Class: GTC65 Corvette vs Healey 3000
Track: Warwick Farm
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 13 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins only.
Note2: You must choose a different make of car for each race. The order in which you drive them will be assigned based on the order of signups. Starting with the Corvette for myself, and alternating onwards down the list.
Note3: If you are new to GTL or even worse than I am at setting up cars (not likely, lol), you can try my setup for the Vette. I tried to make it as docile as possible. Here it is : 65 Vette Setup

Entry List - the car next to your name is the car you will use in Race 1
  • Carlos Diaz - Vette
  • Warren Dawes - Healey
  • Stuart Thomson - Vette
  • Robert Hutchins - Healey
  • Tom Wilson - Healey
  • Amir Margalit - Vette
  • Jack Smith - Healey
  • Hans Sneep - Vette
  • Gary Lennon - Healey
  • Avi El - Vette
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver

He he!! I was nudged over here, heard some rumour about Warwick Farm. :biggrin: Brilliant track this, a drifters special, but man the Vette will be a handful I think.
I love handfiulls though, so sign me up, Carlos.

I am currently working on a setup that makes the Vette more stable and less drifty for those (like myself) that don't really enjoy the rear sliding all over the place. But it's hard to find a balanced setup that makes the rear grip without having the front end plow into the corners.

As soon as I am done with it I will post a link to it in the first post. That way anyone who is new to GTL or just not good at setting up the cars can give it a try.

I am not great at setting up the cars but I think if I am able to drive my own setups better than the default setups then maybe they will come in handy for others too.

He he!! I was nudged over here, heard some rumour about Warwick Farm. :biggrin: Brilliant track this, a drifters special, but man the Vette will be a handful I think.

Agreed - cracking drivers track.

Indeed, it would have been a league track apart from a couple of build issues that I found, but neither are serious enough to prevent it being a superb Club track.

Thanks for helping out the grid Lenno and Avi :thumbup:

Also, I have updated the first post with a link to my setup for the Vette. I tried to make it as docile as possible.
If you are new to GTL or even worse than I am at setting up cars (not likely, lol), give it a try, you might like it.

Here it is in case you don't want to visit the first post: 65 Vette Setup

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years