Verzegnis Sella Chianzutan Hillclimb

Tracks Verzegnis Sella Chianzutan Hillclimb 0.90

Login or Register an account to download this content
hillclimber12 submitted a new resource:

Verzegnis Sella Chianzutan Hillclimb - Hillclimb Verzegnis Sella Chianzutan By Hillclimber96

Hi everyone!!

Today I do not bring you a mod sound, but yes, an uphill track, the Verzegnis Sella Chianzutan Hillclimb!
I created this track, a few years ago, for the rfactor simulator,
and I thought well, it was time to share it with the rest of the community of passionate uphill races!

To make this incredible track, very detailed, it took me a long time, at the time, to create it, with Bob's Track Builder, the predecessor of the current Race Track Builder.

So be good, if you like this...

Read more about this resource...

For those who use the normal game launcher, and not content manager, and can not view the track, proceed like this;

Download this little fix from the link below, go to the folder "steam / assetto corsa / content / tracks / verzegnis_sella_chianzutan / ui / " replace the file," ui_track.json "with the one previously downloaded from my mega!

To enjoy!

I apologize in advance for not having noticed this problem.
It will be solved with the arrival of version 1.0!

https://mega.nz/#!RaJGyQbA!O9UmLE6qAwokMbhiyaI_3P5zloOIqjAhD7JXfYMKt1U

Good track but I hit something invisible on the left of the road, I think it's when the ride height is low.
A wet version it's really welcome, the first for hillclimb track.

Any plans on updating the track to 2020 standarts? I really like the track, it just need some visual improvements, especially the spawn... Btw, thanks for your other tracks, they are great!

Hello, Hillclimber, your track is awesome, i ride it every day :) i can tell you something strange into the left of the road at the second fast section, there is something invisible blocking low cars i was riding the track with a tatuu and many times i went blocked by something, i resolve by up the car ,

and i was trying to open server with the track , but penalty about wrong flow direction not let join the starting zone , any idea about resolving this?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back