rF2 Very Special Event: "Nick Milton Memorial" McLaren MP4/8@Silverstone 2012 - Sunday 11Nov18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jamie

APIA RACING
MP48.jpg
Come one, come all. This is a tribute event for our good mate Nick Milton. We have chosen a combo I am sure he would approve of !! Classic F1 car at a proper F1 track. Always the tougher the better for Nick.

Join us to remember our mad mate from Blighty. By way of reminder, here's a couple of Nick's classic comments:

"Seb giving that big girl Hamilton a touch up with his car, that made me laugh"

"Ask anyone here, i am the slowest, no exceptions, I've no idea how to make up 5 seconds, after two years, its got me beat, in the last few months , i have got a little quicker, but never going to win anything, i dont do every race, but i ll be battling tonight at back of grid, and ill enjoy it. Just jump in and join us at the rear, leave the others to fight at the front, they're not important, we are :)"

"Agree to disagree. But if they make a damage multiplier use it, why turn it off, anyway, I'm done it's not an issue and I'm certainly not here to argue, shame we don't live closer, i would then, always better face to face."

Who can join?
All premium members can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server will be available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and TeamSpeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
TeamSpeak Installation Guide: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM.AU #1
Car: McLaren MP4/8

Track: Silverstone
Fixed Setups:
No (Setups can be shared)
Start Type: Standing (+ Formation Lap)

Sunday 11/11/18
Practice: 20:00 AEDT (20 minutes) 9:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:20 AEDT (30 minutes) 9:20 GMT
Warmup: 20:50 AEDT (5 minutes) 9:50 GMT
Race 1: 20:55 AEDT (30 minutes) 9:55 GMT
Race 2: 21:25 AEDT (30 minutes) 10:25 GMT

Team Entry List
  1. Tony (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Jamie
  3. Shawn Jacobs
  4. alexSchmurtz
  5. Stephen Gibb
  6. Pappa_G_27
  7. Sean
  8. rockracer
  9. Ashley Cowan
  10. Steve Le Gallez
  11. Ingemar Petersson
  12. T_rac3
  13. Chris
  14. FeltHat
  15. Michael Stead
  16. Damien van de Velde
  17. Ho3n3r
  18. Kevin Harris
  19. Cacharraco
  20. Luka Berk
  21. Otune
  22. InsaneOzzie
  23. baker048
  24. Noel Spence
  25. Matt Le Gallez
  26. Celtic Pharaoh
  27. Magnus Stjerneby
  28. Sun Levi
  29. Kresh
  30. Stig Bidstrup
  31. Free slot
  32. Free slot
  33. Free slot
  34. Free slot
  35. Free slot
  36. Free slot
Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure he would have loved the combo, but he would also have asked for full race length and full damage on!! :D A true fighter. For sure we'll miss him.

Count me in please.
Yeah we know and considered it but the feedback we have received was it’s too tough under those conditions to have a decent amount finish and enjoy themselves.

Yeah we know and considered it but the feedback we have received was it’s too tough under those conditions to have a decent amount finish and enjoy themselves.
For sure! I forgot to mention you and Tony made a wise choice! It will already be difficult enough like that for me. ;)
Just can't help remembering how Nick would go for the slightest hole to pass you, even if he was slower overall... Same for full length/full damage: at no point he was wondering if he would be able to hold it! :D

Sign me up. RIP Nick. Only chatted to him a couple of times, and shared a few setups with him. Sad to lose a fellow Sim racer.

I agree with nick.. full damage ;)

Sign me up. RIP Nick. Only chatted to him a couple of times, and shared a few setups with him. Sad to lose a fellow Sim racer.

I agree with nick.. full damage ;)
I like damage too Simon. It helps if you aren’t quite there but you are clean but we have a large variance in experience and particularly on this occasion we want it to be a pleasure, not pain ( even though our pommy mate would have wanted it!!)
We reserve 100% for leagues when everyone puts in the laps to grab a good hold of the car we race.

I like damage too Simon. It helps if you aren’t quite there but you are clean but we have a large variance in experience and particularly on this occasion we want it to be a pleasure, not pain ( even though our pommy mate would have wanted it!!)
We reserve 100% for leagues when everyone puts in the laps to grab a good hold of the car we race.
May have used the wrong emoticon. Tongue was firmly in cheek in that comment.:D totally agree on low damage for club races

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 307 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing