rF2 Very Special Event: "Nick Milton Memorial" McLaren MP4/8@Silverstone 2012 - Sunday 11Nov18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
min on softs also. I think my worst tyre (front left) was down to 69 i think by the end of race 2. Somewhere in the 60's anyway.

I did a few tests with the different tyres and I found tyre wear to not be very different on mediums and hards, just slightly slower laptimes so it was not worth using them.

It also may be something in your setup that was chewing through the tyres, or driving style. I was lifting slightly at both copse and Abbey to try and save tyre through the race.
yep mine was similar ,maybe when the hards go off a touch they really go off ,but that does not make sense, thanks simon

Thanks everyone for turning up and honoring Nick!
I am sure he would have been chuffed and Dave would appreciate it as well.
That was a fun arse combo and had one of my best results to date and with hardly no practice as well:whistling: :laugh::roflmao::roflmao:.

Had some great racing in both races, @Chris was mental quick behind me and was within 1 second for the entire race. Sweat was dripping off me after the second race.

Great results and some close racing by other guys in the race.
We appreciated seeing all the old heads!!

Will be quite excited when the group finally learn to do a formation lap and Pace lap without smashing into each other :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for turning up and honoring Nick!
I am sure he would have been chuffed and Dave would appreciate it as well.
That was a fun arse combo and had one of my best results to date and with hardly no practice as well:whistling: :laugh::roflmao::roflmao:.

Had some great racing in both races, @Chris was mental quick behind me and was within 1 second for the entire race. Sweat was dripping off me after the second race.

Great results and some close racing by other guys in the race.
We appreciated seeing all the old heads!!

Will be quite excited when the group finally learn to do a formation lap and Pace lap without smashing into each other :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Just watched our battle on the replay, holy smokes that was insane. For like the entire race too!
I could see I was making up a lot of time under braking, but you were so much faster out of Copse and Chapel I just couldn't make up enough ground. That said, even without the dirty air, I don't think I had the pace at the end to make a move, the tyres were well and truly cooked and resembled 50c pieces.

Great driving buddy! :thumbsup: I'll try and get you in the next one :sneaky:

rFactor 2(rFactor2.exe) Screenshot 2018.11.13 - 14.55.05.93.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back