rF2 Very Special Event: "Nick Milton Memorial" McLaren MP4/8@Silverstone 2012 - Sunday 11Nov18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i think is a problem, i use DSL connection, only 5 mb... and 125 kb of upload... hahah, i'm waiting to the optical fiber for the next month...
The important point is to have a stable connection: many of us race from Europe with a 400 ping. But if your ping is fluctuating, then you will have problem. The server is up so you can test: press the 2 key on top of your keyboard while driving (on top of the letters, not the 2 on the numpad!) and you will see your ping in the chat box.

Does anyone know why the notifications (or alerts) sometimes work and other times not.
Notifications to this thread (as often seems to happen to all others too) have stopped again.
Annoying as you miss out on updates etc.

Does anyone know why the notifications (or alerts) sometimes work and other times not.
Notifications to this thread (as often seems to happen to all others too) have stopped again.
Annoying as you miss out on updates etc.
still working for me? I guess the block on your account is working:):whistling:

Thought i would repost this since a few more have joined the race:)

"Hi guys, just want to make it clear that this is an Aussie timezone, I expect this to be a huge grid so please be clear on the timezone, don't want to see messages after the race like" Oh didn't realise this was an aussie server"
Thanks everyone:) This is going to be a great night"

The Nick Milton McLaren is born.

NMilton.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline