F1 2010 very slow on curves

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
in all races my car is very slowy than the other cars
for example in shakir all cars advance on curves and i cant do nathing
i use assist but im a noob in this game mi last f1 game is f1 2005 jaja

in all races my car is very slowy than the other cars
for example in shakir all cars advance on curves and i cant do nathing
i use assist but im a noob in this game mi last f1 game is f1 2005 jaja

Many people struggle because they carry too much speed into the corners. Only when you really really really know a track can you find extra speed going into corners. The most import part for finding speed on a track is at the end of every straight (including the short ones) and the way to be your fastest at the end of every straight is to maximize your corner exit speed. The sooner you are on the gas in the apex of the corner the better off you will be at the end of the next straight. So until you really know the track, try moving your braking points back a bit and concentrate on your braking, getting a good turn in, and trying to get on the gas smoothly ASAP in the apex of the corner maximizing your corner exit. Plus by moving your braking point back you can determine if your car is understeering on corner entry. It's harder to recognize the understeer if you are trail braking because you carried too much speed into the corner.

Slow in ... fast out ... it applies in this game just as much as it applies in the real world.

As hard as it might be at first is practice on your fav track with no assist's, i tried it yesterday thinking it was going to be nightmare and it really wasn't. You will become much faster. I never had brake assist on in the first place just abs and traction. Practice is key to becoming a quick driver :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back