Very realistic

This is a blast! (granted a slow one at that)
At last though!, its just nice to plonder along without stressing, I got two tickets first time and then started to pay attention to every little detail, indicating when changing lanes and found myself watching the mirrors all the time to make sure I was driving in the lines right.

Love the feeling of turning and the reversing, big :thumbsup: on that one guys.
The AI's are a bit mad, had a few near misses and few reckless drivers trying to overtake on a double central line roads. I saw a car try it and bricked it as an on coming truck was coming :D I wanted it to crash into it, but it managed to pull back in behind me. :(

The rain is a nice touch, the FFB is more rumble when you are on ruff ground or when you hit something. :whistling:

Trying to keep the motion of speed going whilst going up hill or downhill is tricky.

Nice work SCS I think this is going to be on the shopping list soon.
:thumbsup:

Loving it. Nice to see they added indicators and hazard lights. Good job.

Digged the demo, so bought the full version. Not ventured abroad yet, just keeping it UK based at the mo', with my base in Sheffield (which is just a few miles up the road from where I actually live, lol).

Best fun from the demo was doing the opening delivery. It was only a few miles to a local factory in Sheffield, wasn't concentrating, took a wrong turn and ended up doing the delivery via Manchester and the M62. Suffice to say I was very late, lol.

:D

Lost a couple of hours to this excellent game this morning:).

Running my loads out of Southampton which is nearest to me in RL. Done 2 runs so far, to London and Cardiff and picked myself up a ticket on the M4 lol:roflmao:. Was very impressed with the day/weather transition I had on my 2nd run, it felt very euthentic:thumbsup:.

I am enjoying doing the nice long runs. The Brittish highways are nice to just set the speedo, sit back and watch the km's tick off. Just to be rudely awoken by a sharp turn that sends me all over the road. For some reason i seem to have messed up my sleep pattern as i seem to do 90% of my driving at night (facepalm). Must admit, its the small things in this game that make it the most fun for me. Like trying to figure out what side of the road i should actually be after a channel crossing. Or trying to pass another truck on a back road. Still hoping for a multiplayer, with working CB radio channels where you can chat to peeps.
Wow, they can make this game amazing

Multiplayer would be nice. But I'm curios what multiplayer options would you have in such a game.

Anyway, I've wasted quite some time since Friday :D Trying to raise money to pay the debts :)

Just curious, how much money are your employees bringing in? Mine barely get some profit.

Multiplayer would be nice. But I'm curios what multiplayer options would you have in such a game.

Anyway, I've wasted quite some time since Friday :D Trying to raise money to pay the debts :)

Just curious, how much money are your employees bringing in? Mine barely get some profit.
create a group company, with ceo's etc.... share the profits and costs of fuel etc, bank all the money into the company bank overall, hire more drivers, start up more depots, buy specalised trucks & trailers :)

most of all have fun together driving :D

Have the option to create companies with friends. Pool resources and help each other make money.

Whilst driving around making deliveries, other drivers who are on the same server have the opportunity of crossing paths depending on their delivery routes chosen. How cool it would be driving down the M1 and a mate passes you, lol.Then you meet up for a cuppa in one of the Services, lol.

Teamspeak or in game chat functionality would act as the CB radio.

:D

I thought that race department could hire drivers on there own server as the main logistics company, delivering motor repair parts to the garages. Or even deivering teams to the race tracks. (for the more repliable and safe drivers)

Then for every £100,000 you earn for them, you get a free truck to use or trade in.
It would be cool to see a convoy of RD trucks trundling down the motorway.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back