Very quick steering reaction

I have Logitech DFGT. Use dr
RRRE_2015_05_31_11_34_44_357.jpg
iver default setting, but I cannot understand, what are these settings doing? I have on all cars very quick reaction of steering wheel in slow corners.

You might give it a try with 50% steering linearity, if you haven't already.
The values in your pic are changing the responsiveness depending on the actual speedyou're going. Higher speeds would make you spin at 300k with a gamepad, so these values set down the steering ratio the more the faster you go.
@James Nance is right here. I have them set to zero as well.

Could you post your complete wheel settings?

You might give it a try with 50% steering linearity, if you haven't already.
The values in your pic are changing the responsiveness depending on the actual speedyou're going. Higher speeds would make you spin at 300k with a gamepad, so these values set down the steering ratio the more the faster you go.
@James Nance is right here. I have them set to zero as well.

Could you post your complete wheel settings?
So you mean, that min steering spedd and max steering speed, I should drop down to zero and trying only different changing of speed sensitive steering setting?

I have always had an issue with the steering with RaceRoom but never really made the effort to find out what it was.

The steering always feels quite "wavy", might be something that can be helped by adjusting the linearity.

@Serj Sorry again mate! The patch got in my way. Didn't want to download it, but it wouldn't let me load the game. Guess tonight goes nothing.
@Calum McLure If you have time on Thursday we can maybe try to improve it via PM.

SSD full. It won't allow me to rearrange games on different drives grr

Really busy this week but after Friday I should have a lot of free time for a couple of months . Need to get some racing done as well, been a while:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%