F1 2014 Very poor help from community....

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
F1 2014 modding questions thread has many questions yet unanswered....mine has been like a month now! I think I lost hope in getting any help on this game now....maybe others too......

Sorry, but they are all volunteers that create and help with mods for free. There are more games to work on than just F1 2014.

F1 2015 was released today, and many maybe trying to work out how to mod that game, as the files are totally different and probably encrypted.

Some have moved on to Project Cars, GSCe, rFactor2 ....... you name it.

As the French would say : C'est la vie! :)

Rubbish. Prove you can mod this game on a console.
Who was talking about "this" game? Graham stated consoles cannot be modded, I corrected him in a general way. There was no word about "this" game, so keep your rubbish for yourself and read clearly before posting, thanks.

Nevertheless technically it should be possible to mod at least F1 games for old consoles (don't know about current gen, Just Cause 2 was the last title I modded for the XB 360).

Without being pedantic, actually I was talking about this game, and this series of games. After all, this is the F1 2014 forum.

It wasn't a reply about the feasibility of modifying in general on consoles.

For the general modification of consoles, I usually find that a very large hammer does the trick. :p

Cheers :)

NO I MEAN MY F1 2013 MODDING I HAVE ERROR AT START MENU LOGO IN THE RYDER PSSG EDITOR I CHANGE LOGO AND IT JUST WHEN I LOAD GAME IT SHOW THE CAMERA ZOOMING IN CAR AGAIN BUT AT THE TOP REPLACING THE START MENU LOGO HOW I PUT START MENU LOGO SO I CAN SEE IT AND NOT SOME CAMERA

please help i very confused why start menu logo not show and i ask this on modding questions thread get no replies

If a modder who knows about these things doesn't read your post, then there is nothing that can be done. We have the modding questions thread, and that is it. Nobody can be forced to answer your question.

I don't know how to fix it, I am not a modder :)

But still I can't understand his problem and noone will be able to solve his mistakes he does ...

Changing the start logo is a piece 'o cake, doing something wrong there means failing the basics of changing a texture. I mean where's the issue opening a .dds file, changing it, saving it without any mipmaps and here even without any need of thinking about whether to select dxt1, dxt3 or dxt5 as it's just a logo.

2015-08-11_00001.jpg

But hey, I never help people writing all caps, that's how it is.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%