Resource icon

Save Game Very Neat Save game (Semi Stock Satsuma) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
M$CM0dd3r submitted a new resource:

Very Neat Save game (Semi Stock Satsuma) - A semi stock, OCD-ified save game in My Summer Car.

The Satsuma is in the garage, the Ruscko is right outside your bedroom window, the van is at Teimo's shop with beer, the cabin is won, and you have 7500 marks. There is kilju made, you need to deliver milk, sugar, and sausages to grandma. Also, there is a firewood job. All stats are at 0 and Suski has not been saved yet/ is not girlfriend yet. The Satsuma has the twin carburetors, leopard style interior, the CD-player, and nice speakers, the tinted windows, the window grille, the front lip...

Read more about this resource...

You uploaded only the "defaultES2.txt" file. What about "items.txt"? You do realize that items like sausages, pizza, or milk won't be there without this file. Some car parts like spark plugs, oil filters, and batteries will also be missing. Well, now the car doesn't work because of it.

You uploaded only the "defaultES2.txt" file. What about "items.txt"? You do realize that items like sausages, pizza, or milk won't be there without this file. Some car parts like spark plugs, oil filters, and batteries will also be missing. Well, now the car doesn't work because of it.
Ok, thanks, when I first uploaded it I selected all the items, so I'm not sure why they all didn't show up.

I have the rest here... I don't know why I couldn't upload all of them up there.

Attachments

• options.txt
    1 KB · Views: 266
  • meshsave.txt
    1.7 MB · Views: 255
  • trophies.txt
    88 bytes · Views: 247
  • graveyard.txt
    111 bytes · Views: 247
  • items.txt
    19.5 KB · Views: 238
Some screenshots.