GT5 Very Disappointed (I am), Polyphony

Imagine my dismay. I have had every Gran Turismo ever! It was the reason to by a Playstation for all of its generations. In every Gran Turismo my "Eleanor" has been the Toyota GT One (TS020). It has been able to lay waste to many of the fast cars available in the Gran Turismo games. In fact I was able to put 6 seconds on the Peugeot 908 before I even tuned it at the "ring". Why (Polyphony), have you chosen to recreate detailed cockpits for so many cars I would not want to be seen in and not the GT One? There are 4 premium Toyota NAstyCARs and they all have a cockpit. If polyphony is paying attention, I would gladly pay for a cockpit for my TS020 via download. I have wallet in hand!

Why (Polyphony), have you chosen to recreate detailed cockpits for so many cars I would not want to be seen in and not the GT One?

Probably because they made the game for mass appeal, as opposed to being just for you. :wink:

Still, the word is that at least some of the current standard cars are going to be 'upgraded' to premiums at some point in the not-too-distant future. Keep your fingers crossed!

Considering the cost to purchase such a car, it should have been rendered as a premium car. I have been itching to purchase an open wheel Formula Gran Turismo that is in the Used Car Lot. At $4.5mil, it is listed as a standard car. Does anyone have one? is there a cockpit view? This is really the only way to drive an open wheel formula car. How about the Ferrari F1s, is there a cockpit view?

The 'rule' is that the premium model cars have cockpit views, and the standard cars do not. So to answer your question, the two premium Ferrari F1 cars both have cockpits, whereas the standard Formula GT does not.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 290 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%