Very close racing tonight

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
I want to thank: Sander Hogendoorn, henY, Mikkel, Neo, {StigS}Alk4nr4n, Scyp, Racemaus and the others that were in the server of RPM for the best online race i every experienced.

On the monza track we started with a "clean" start, no ramming, bumping, cutting or whatsoever. After the start the race got to the max: nose-to-tail-racing from start to end. For those who are always negative about RACE and say that close racing isnt possible i wanted to show them the replay of the two races, but the bug (yep, get on this one) stopped the replay for being saved.

Nevertheless, thanks for an awesome night of topclass racing. Hope to see you all soon again.

• Henrik Stoldt

yeah :D !! it was the best racing i've ever experienced as well.. well that's hard when you only drive on public servers :). heh even the mini race with racemaus and stig was pretty damn close! i need more!!!!! :D :D

I have the replay file, i watched it again, it was cool, and i learned 2 things:
- for a good start you need good connection (from pole i was dropped back to 5th at the start)
- more patience = finish the race.... lol (i was bit rushy to overtake Alakran after a bad start, which caused crash.....)

Neo[RPM said:
]I have the replay file, i watched it again, it was cool, and i learned 2 things:
- for a good start you need good connection (from pole i was dropped back to 5th at the start)
- more patience = finish the race.... lol (i was bit rushy to overtake Alakran after a bad start, which caused crash.....)

please please send it to me neo.. or leave it here as an attachment.. you are the only one with a replay

Neo[RPM said:
]hm, strange, i tried to attach here, but i got a failure message: tried to upload empty file... he....?

I compressed it to rar, and still it was 4.5 Mb, definetely not empty.... lol

email?

i got lucky???? i was damn good yesterday [spoil:4d2fdd9502]did you see Neo crash? ouch painfull mistake, lol[/spoil:4d2fdd9502]

• Henrik Stoldt

aawww i wanna see the replay as well :D. are you able to upload it?? pleeaasee

btw: the emoticons doesn't work

henY said:
TheStig[RPM said:
]
btw: the emoticons doesn't work

yep, i dont know what is wrong with them today :), maybe a day off or something

the last time they did work was about 1 week ago

what about the replay file? do you got it?

nope mate, nobody got it except neo, hope is he right and can send it to me.. then we make it a movie and throw it online..

• Henrik Stoldt

TheStig[RPM said:
] then we make it a movie and throw it online..

yeah. i'm going to release a movie in the future as well. i just have to find some program to convert my frap-recordings somehow, they're huge. i got involved in so many funny crashes, you should see them :).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.8%