Verstappen Red Bull & Kvyat Toro Rosso Liverys

Skins Verstappen Red Bull & Kvyat Toro Rosso Liverys 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Which stoopid guz gives bad ratings. I have the same problem on mz F1 2013 Update. Someone must be giving one star ratings and that is anonzm. What a mess.

I don't now what I doing wrong but when I change the files in my F2014 folder and starts up the game Verstappen is still with Torro Rosso and Kyat by RedBull what am I doing wrong?

Hi, I want skin the new ferrari on williams chassis can I use your ferrari as a perspective. I want steal anything, but I want make my ferrari livery. Which files I must convert for the textures. Thank you for your support. Can I mix youras and Krsskos Cars i like the manor racing of krsskos. I want to look that I give the car a more metallic look in the next car material update.

Hi, I want skin the new ferrari on williams chassis can I use your ferrari as a perspective. I want steal anything, but I want make my ferrari livery. Which files I must convert for the textures. Thank you for your support. Can I mix youras and Krsskos Cars i like the manor racing of krsskos. I want to look that I give the car a more metallic look in the next car material update.
Copy material.xml file from cars>fe2 and copy to all folders from cars
EXCEPT sc2, generic and generics folders

No Offense Kris, but why are you promise when will be the update coming?(Kyvat & Verstappen swap) :/ Russia update for your mod still missing. It's a great mod and I still waiting for update Russia update and Kyvat,Verstappen swap because I want to launch F1 season my Youtube channel, but without it, I can't. :/ I understand you are busy, then don't promise when will be out the updates.

No Offense Kris, but why are you promise when will be the update coming?(Kyvat & Verstappen swap) :/ Russia update for your mod still missing. It's a great mod and I still waiting for update Russia update and Kyvat,Verstappen swap because I want to launch F1 season my Youtube channel, but without it, I can't. :/ I understand you are busy, then don't promise when will be out the updates.
In his defence I don't think this is his daily job so I am most of all very glad that he's taking the time to make the mode and I can imagine that is a hell of a job to swap everything.

Not working for me :( i copied this into folder but nothing change. And I'm using 2.0 mod 2016, and Vandoorne's picture not showing (btw i want Alonso..)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.9%