Haha you think for me?
not at all, just critiscising your unrespectful behaviour towards others. as i've too said to appie, argueing with everyone who has just the slightest of criticism about verstappen is childish, stupid and generalises the dutch fanbase as just a group of whiny people who can only cheer for our lord and savior verstappen, without acknowledging his flaws

What i say i give my opinion.
And who are you? This is a forum to give your opinion. It was Max fault yesterday and last week.......yess..yess..yess and he racing a lot of good races 2015...16..17. if you are young you make mistakes...Vettel did the same in Singapore on his age 29.. sometimes you make the wrong choice but that is racing.

What differentiates the good drivers from the best drivers is the total amount of wrong choices. By now Verstappen had a few too much, so it requires a very long time of no wrong choices to make his average tend to the best drivers again.

not at all, just critiscising your unrespectful behaviour towards others. as i've too said to appie, argueing with everyone who has just the slightest of criticism about verstappen is childish, stupid and generalises the dutch fanbase as just a group of whiny people who can only cheer for our lord and savior verstappen, without acknowledging his flaws
So thats a statement to all 60000 fanatic Spa Max fans!

So thats a statement to all 60000 fanatic Spa Max fans!
That was some good moves from him at Spa:
He drives too much like the average simracer you can meet on a pubblic server, and no, it's not a matter of being young and giving enough time to learn, it's a matter of being professional and respect the other drivers.

Grosjean suddenly brakes 30 meter earlier than he and all other drivers did at that point.
Monaco has no room for error.

Max Verstappen was given a five-place grid penalty for the next race in Canada after crashing into Romain Grosjean in the Monaco Grand Prix.
Grosjean said: "I think he forgot the braking point unfortunately for me.
He was a bit too optimistic on that move, he could have hurt himself and myself.
Probably, he was trying hard but too hard."
;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 394 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 266 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 255 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 186 7.7%