Version 2 of Euro 2020 (21) ACFSK Porsche 911 FSR 20 Fictional Skins

Skins Version 2 of Euro 2020 (21) ACFSK Porsche 911 FSR 20 Fictional Skins 1.0k

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated Version 2 of Euro 2020 (21) ACFSK Porsche 911 FSR 20 Fictional Skins with a new update entry:

This car was leaked

Just to confirm that this car was apparently leaked without the modders permission - I was unaware of that with my first post.

Despite the vitriol i have recieved I will leave this post up until RD decide differently and leave it to you to decide whether to download the skins or not.

Me Im moving on to something else

Read the rest of this update entry...

First off skins look amazing awesome job! :thumbsup: But one question why do they need CSP? Is it just for lights? Is there no way for the skins to possibly work without it? I imagine the car itself probably needs CSP too like most of them sadly do now a days as well? I haven't used CSP or CM in a long time since I don't really care much about racing at night, or in the rain, or the issues that constantly seem to pop up using them so it's been plain vanilla AC for me.

First off skins look amazing awesome job! :thumbsup: But one question why do they need CSP? Is it just for lights? Is there no way for the skins to possibly work without it? I imagine the car itself probably needs CSP too like most of them sadly do now a days as well? I haven't used CSP or CM in a long time since I don't really care much about racing at night, or in the rain, or the issues that constantly seem to pop up using them so it's been plain vanilla AC for me.
Thanks much appreciated - They might be okay but i do use csp and sol etc so havent tested them on Plain Vanilla AC - Be interested to find out if they do work without CSP as well

Last edited:
Hello and greetings from Portugal, my huge respect, simpathy and apreciation for these nations cup mod.

With respect and friendship i would like to remind you at least 5 countries forgotten: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, USA and Canada; if you could be so kind and remember about India, Sri Lanka and South Africa, it does makes 8 but brother what a mod it would be... Can you please make this last efford and go for it?

Wishing so, i leave sending you my best regards and thankfullness for whats been done so far, really appreciated and no words to say thank you

With respect and friendship i would like to remind you at least 5 countries forgotten: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, USA and Canada; if you could be so kind and remember about India, Sri Lanka and South Africa, it does makes 8 but brother what a mod it would be...
With respect I would like to remind you that this is Euro 2020 skinpack. So there's kind of like a very particular and specific reason why none of those countries are included

With respect I would like to remind you that this is Euro 2020 skinpack. So there's kind of like a very particular and specific reason why none of those countries are included
My friend you are correct, however when i saw countries like Japan i started dreaming and beliving it would be a "Nations cup" something tried to be done with the F488 GT3s some 3 or 4 years ago but never finished... Was more into that idea, even beyond the Euro...

Hello and greetings from Portugal, my huge respect, simpathy and apreciation for these nations cup mod.

With respect and friendship i would like to remind you at least 5 countries forgotten: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, USA and Canada; if you could be so kind and remember about India, Sri Lanka and South Africa, it does makes 8 but brother what a mod it would be... Can you please make this last efford and go for it?

Wishing so, i leave sending you my best regards and thankfullness for whats been done so far, really appreciated and no words to say thank you
Hi As Hoksu mentioned it’s a Euro 2020 skin set but here’s a world one for a different car https://www.racedepartment.com/down...exciting-guerilla-mods-toyota-s-fr-car.40078/

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing