Ver.3.5 : F1 2020 Official and My Team Engine Sound.

Misc Ver.3.5 : F1 2020 Official and My Team Engine Sound. 3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not working for for 2021 mods i already tried also on modular mods games crashes because not compatibel with new skins
this would complete the mod even more im really mad

LOVE THIS. Wish i could use the 2021 skins though with these sounds. Works great on an unmodded game. I installed modular mods and i coped the fomswap.erp from a few teams into modular mods active folder without touching any assets, and the sounds dont work :( but they work perfectly when the erp files arent copied into modular mods. wish there was an easier way to have the latest car livery skins AND this amazing mod

LOVE THIS. Wish i could use the 2021 skins though with these sounds. Works great on an unmodded game. I installed modular mods and i coped the fomswap.erp from a few teams into modular mods active folder without touching any assets, and the sounds dont work :( but they work perfectly when the erp files arent copied into modular mods. wish there was an easier way to have the latest car livery skins AND this amazing mod
I was able to use the sound with the 2021 mod, but this has to be all manually installed on the MM active foms file and the 2020 vehicle team in the asset group.

Not working for for 2021 mods i already tried also on modular mods games crashes because not compatibel with new skins
this would complete the mod even more im really mad
I was able to use the sound with the 2021 mod, but this has to be all manually installed on the MM active foms file and the 2020 vehicle team in the asset group.

You have to install the json file manually.

Hi,

First of, the sound is amazing and I love using it.

However, there seems to be some issues with the audio balance. For me, the engine sounds sound like they are panned to the left a bit. Furthermore, they are too quiet in comparison with all the other game sounds.

I hope you can update this some time.
Thanks!

Hi,

First of, the sound is amazing and I love using it.

However, there seems to be some issues with the audio balance. For me, the engine sounds sound like they are panned to the left a bit. Furthermore, they are too quiet in comparison with all the other game sounds.

I hope you can update this some time.
Thanks!
Thank you. I haven't modified the audio balance, but it may sound different if it's a headphone, etc., F1 2020 is an option and the volume of the audience and engine sound can not be changed, so it can not be helped, Codemasters is a game We hope that you can change the audience and engine sound as an option.

Hi mate! I think I have a problem. I am using a alpine livery mode (with overalls golves ect.) After dragging and dropping your files, I get into the game and Livery disappears. When I start the race, the racenet livery appears , not alpine. But I still have the engine sounds. what ı need to do?

Hi mate! I think I have a problem. I am using a alpine livery mode (with overalls golves ect.) After dragging and dropping your files, I get into the game and Livery disappears. When I start the race, the racenet livery appears , not alpine. But I still have the engine sounds. what ı need to do?
The file that specifies the engine sound and the color skin file are in the same location. To use the skin, you must manually install it like a helmet.

im having this error. i think thats because of ''!'' thing alongside carmodel lettering. how can i delete the ''!'' thing?

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-11-07 042334.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.6%
  • < 5 years