Ver.3.5 : F1 2020 Official and My Team Engine Sound.

Misc Ver.3.5 : F1 2020 Official and My Team Engine Sound. 3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi how do I install these files manually? with ego erp archiver?
2020_asset_groups > f1_2020_vehicle_package > teams, Open the case team erp file with ego erp > Swap car model layers in the same way as helmets > Then import the audio file.

"note" I haven't checked the 2021 mod, please back up your mod before trying.

スクリーンショット (20).jpg

スクリーンショット (21).jpg

Yeah, I've already worked with EGO ERP. However, I'm not an expert with it. I could use some help. Also, I have other mods so I wouldn't want to lose those.
2020_asset_groups > f1_2020_vehicle_package > teams, Open the case team erp file with ego erp > Swap car model layers in the same way as helmets > Then import the audio file.

スクリーンショット (20).jpg

スクリーンショット (21).jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 458539
View attachment 458540
Thank you.
Will the mod work if I don't install it with EGO ERP, but instead just copy directory 'audio' from your .zip file to my 'F1 2020' directory? I mean, we're talking audio mod, I don't understand why I need to install it with EGO ERP, in F1 2017 I used similar mod (but it replaced V6 engine sounds with V12, V10 & V8s) and it was simple copy-paste of 'audio' directory

Thank you.
Will the mod work if I don't install it with EGO ERP, but instead just copy directory 'audio' from your .zip file to my 'F1 2020' directory? I mean, we're talking audio mod, I don't understand why I need to install it with EGO ERP, in F1 2017 I used similar mod (but it replaced V6 engine sounds with V12, V10 & V8s) and it was simple copy-paste of 'audio' directory
This mod plays various combinations at the same time, for example Ferrari specifies in the json file to play multiple sounds such as F2 and Classic Red Bull, the audio file alone does not produce a complete sound.

Hello ! Little question.

Is your nice sound mod compatible with f1 2020 Extreme, medium and realistic damage mod ?

If not, have you a solution for running both of them ?

Thanks a lot for your work, nice sound :)

Hello ! Little question.

Is your nice sound mod compatible with f1 2020 Extreme, medium and realistic damage mod ?

If not, have you a solution for running both of them ?

Thanks a lot for your work, nice sound :)
I checked the file but it is in the same erp file, I can't use it at the same time I don't install either manually.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%