Venue problem

I found something similar but it's not solved in this thread:
http://www.racedepartment.com/bobs-track-builder/23981-exporting-into-rfactor-question.html

So I'm asking again.
This is my specific problem.
I'm making my first track in BTB and I didn't realize that I use wrong Venue name and Track name. So I want to change it, but! When I change it when I export track to rfactor it disapear from list of tracks. I rtied to delete new and old folder with track, delete .hat file, all files with name of my track (replay, .xml, motec files..) but still cen't get it in game. I also changed xml file in BTB where is written venue and track name, and still no luck. If I change it back to original venue and track name track is listed in game again. I don't know what can I do else.

Also, is there some option in BTB where I write track real location and lenght, image of loader or I must change those manualy when the track will be finnished?

Also, is there some option in BTB where I write track real location and lenght, image of loader or I must change those manualy when the track will be finnished?

You set these by editing the location and length in the .gdb file for your track, just near the top. Remember if you re-export the .gdb file from BTB later you'll have to do it again!

For the loading image you need to replace the yourtrack_loading.jpg - make it the same resolution as your monitor for the best effect.

Sorry I can't answer the first part . . .

You set these by editing the location and length in the .gdb file for your track, just near the top. Remember if you re-export the .gdb file from BTB later you'll have to do it again!

For the loading image you need to replace the yourtrack_loading.jpg - make it the same resolution as your monitor for the best effect.

Sorry I can't answer the first part . . .

Thanks chub, I found that, but it's little lame to do it every time I export track from BTB. I will do it on the end of making my track, or sometimes later and backup it, so I don't need to do it avery time I export track.

Check to see if the name you gave your track is included on the first line of the gdb file.

Load another track and check the list again to see if your track appears if changing the first line in the gdb fails the first time.

OK, Here it is.
My first names when I for the first time made project in BTB:

Your Venue Name: Petrinja Street Race Short
Your Track Name: Petrinja Street Race

from gdb:
Code:
PetrinjaStreetRace
{
  Filter Properties = RoadCourse 2005 SRGrandPrix OWChallenge 
  Attrition = 30
  TrackName = Petrinja Street Race
  EventName = Petrinja Street Race // shows up in rFactor as the subfolder.
  GrandPrixName = Petrinja Street Race //this must be the same as event name in order to sort circuit info correctly.
  VenueName = Petrinja Street Race Short // shows up in rFactor as the main folder.

and this version works in rfactor.

I want change it to:

Your Venue Name: Petrinja Street Race
Your Track Name: Petrinja Street Race Short

I get this is gdb:

Code:
PetrinjaStreetRaceShort
{
  Filter Properties = RoadCourse 2005 SRGrandPrix OWChallenge 
  Attrition = 30
  TrackName = Petrinja Street Race Short
  EventName = Petrinja Street Race Short // shows up in rFactor as the subfolder.
  GrandPrixName = Petrinja Street Race Short //this must be the same as event name in order to sort circuit info correctly.
  VenueName = Petrinja Street Race // shows up in rFactor as the main folder.

All looks ok but it wont show in track list.

I also tried with short venue name before posting here. Something like just simple: Petrinja. Maybe is problem with just track name not venue name. I'll try that today. I didn't try to short venue and track name together

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 113 13.4%