Venom's F1 2012 Force FeedBack "Road Feel"

Hey Everybody!

I have made my own mod so I could feel the road again in F1 2012. I hated the flat feeling and no road force feedback on my wheel. I have seen some people requesting it so I am releasing it for you all, I hope it helps ;)

I have added 3 settings: Low Medium and High
I recommend starting with Low... then test which one you prefer.
You have to set the game's FFB Effects to at least 30%-50%

>>>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<<<

Mod edit - mod re-hosted 22/10/2013 and link is now live, as this file was lost when the microdownloads were wiped.

Instructions:

Choose a folder between Low, medium and high and UnRAR THAT folder's files into "F1 2012" Main Folder (example: "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\F1 2012\")

Enjoy! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of wheel do you use?
This is actually meant for ALL wheels. But I use a Logitech Driving Force GT. I have a custom setup with my Controller and FFB effects files... If someone wants me to upload all my "DFGT" settings & files for F1 2012 I will do it as well. :D

I use a Logitech Driving Force GT. I have a custom setup with my Controller and FFB effects files... If someone wants me to upload all my "DFGT" settings & files for F1 2012 I will do it as well. :D

Aww man this is great, i was missing the feeling of the asphalt with my wheel, i cant wait to test it this evening at home!

I also have a driving force gt and i struggle to find a good setup for this game, so i'm really interested by yours, can you put it there? Logitech profiler and ingame settings it should be great thanks ! ;)

Keep up the great work!

venom we definetly have to race together some time :D
Great mods!

EDIT: I have the same wheel but with G25 Pedals :D
Thanks Venom ... would you mind uploading your settings for DFGT - im new to steering wheels and im just looking at others settings for this game
Aww man this is great, i was missing the feeling of the asphalt with my wheel, i cant wait to test it this evening at home!

I also have a driving force gt and i struggle to find a good setup for this game, so i'm really interested by yours, can you put it there? Logitech profiler and ingame settings it should be great thanks ! ;)

Keep up the great work!

If you guys are using a Driving force GT, I highly recommend using my DFGT Mod for F1 2012 ;)
>>> HERE <<<

venom,
not sure but the low setting file seems to be identical to the original?

EDIT - actually, it's identical to the 'original' file you have included in the download, not the one in the game

Venom,

First you do awesome wheels, now you want to make my real wheel better?
Come on, stop this please, you are making the game much better, i won't be able even to check the forums if you keep like this! lol
Awesome work! Thanks man!

I'll try it, im using the FFB with gear changes. I saw that its not enable with your files, i'll add it myself (to my own game :D) and see how does it look. Have you tried with FFB on gear changes?

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Update venom, I've now tried it in wet and dry, and it is terrific thanks, it makes a great difference to the feel of the road :)
Roberto, can you post your gear settings so I can try them as well please?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%