Vehicle initial position on track

Thank you for taking time to read my post.

Im new to BTB and enjoying it very much.
I've built a karting track which loads in rFactor and runs nicely.
Upon loading the track into rFactor, my kart is on terrain just off main straight opposite pits.:-(
My question is, how do I load up track in rFactor (testing - not race) and have my kart in pit lane?
Thank you in advance.

RaceDepartment Store (5% Premium Member Discount)

Upgrade the appearance and feel of your CSL Pedals with anodised aluminium pedal plates. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 34,95 FEATURES Designed specifically for the CSL Pedals, including Clutch Kit and Load Cell Kit Three pedal plates included made of two parts: Anodised aluminium front...
  • Featured
The Trak Racer SA-07 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-07 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
The hydraulic damper in addition of the pressure sensitive load cell gives you the familiar feeling of a hydraulic brake. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Can be used on the gas or brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 Can be used on the gas pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Our XL racing seat features the design of our best-selling pro chair, scaled up for people who want a bit more room in their racing cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 By opting for a wider design instead of the traditional racing bucket seat our XL racing seat sets itself above...
Why just mount your new wheel on a desk! Get a full and stable gaming experience with Trak Racer’s FS3 Premium Wheel Stand. The FS3 has the most adjustable wheel mount on the market, along with an adjustable pedal plate and gear shifter mount. The upgraded FS3 wheel stand isn't just built to be...
  • Featured
For the first time in history, Alpine F1 Team has co-developed a commercial racing simulator that can be used by fans and professional drivers at home. It’s called the Alpine Racing TRX and it’s presented by Trak Racer. “I really enjoyed the Trak Racer, Alpine Racing TRX. It’s a very useful...