Vector Info Screen

Apps Vector Info Screen 1.0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
i also have the problem that the realtime leaderboard and track map don't work. I did follow the installationinstructions.
Maybe a silly question but can it be because i don't have Steam games getting installed in the default steam folder but that i use an other folder?

The exact error i get is:
This page needs the "Vextor Multi Dash"Python app copied to your ...assettocorsa/apps/pyhton folder.

It doesn't matter about the Steam directory.

That error message means the python app isn't installed. Does the python app show up when you're in car ? It should be a small box with just the title "VectorInfoScreen" in it.

No it doesn't.

It does show under settings->general and I did enable it there.

And now even with bigger problems. If I have the MSI installed after a some time when i was driving my game disa[[ears. Still hear the sounds of throttle etc but no view anymore. After removing it from the add/remove programs the problem is gone again.

Last edited:
No it doesn't.

It does show under settings->general and I did enable it there.

And now even with bigger problems. If I have the MSI installed after a some time when i was driving my game disa[[ears. Still hear the sounds of throttle etc but no view anymore. After removing it from the add/remove programs the problem is gone again.

Inside of the game, when you are in track, you have all apps at your right side, you need activate the app Vector Info Screen ? In you screen of track you have to see a small box with "VectorInfoScreen".
You need this activated.
You do and see this?

For some reason I don't see that app in that list. I have check them all 3 times. Maybe i am blind or i just don't get the app there.

I'm not in computer, but i can check and tell you later.

What you need to do is :
1º - when you start Assetto Corsa, in settings->general you need to enable
2º - when you are in track inside the car, immediatly before you start run go with mouse to right side of screen, and trye check all of icons until you find VectorInfoScreen, choose that icoon. In screen appear a small retangle "grey box" with a VectorInfoScreen title.

I'm not in computer, but i can check and tell you later.

What you need to do is :
1º - when you start Assetto Corsa, in settings->general you need to enable
2º - when you are in track inside the car, immediatly before you start run go with mouse to right side of screen, and trye check all of icons until you find VectorInfoScreen, choose that icoon. In screen appear a small retangle "grey box" with a VectorInfoScreen title.

See my earlyer posts. I did this allready and checked that list 3 times. But I don't have the VectorInfoScreen in that list and i have it selected/checked under de Settings.

I have recorded a video of what I have:

Also with the latest release the same problem.

You've got a huge number of apps running. There might be some conflict with another app.

I would try turning them all off and then on one at a time to see which apps might be causing a problem.

See my earlyer posts. I did this allready and checked that list 3 times. But I don't have the VectorInfoScreen in that list and i have it selected/checked under de Settings.

I have recorded a video of what I have:

Also with the latest release the same problem.

After i check your video i think there is a conflit with another app.

Check my video, and almost at the end of apps icons, next app "THE SETUP MARKET" you find VECTOR INFO SCREEN.

I see your video and in same place you have the same icon but with another name TYRE PRESSURE ENGINER.
I never had used this app but can create a conflit.
Try to desativate this app in GENERAL UI Modules, and check if apears VECTOR INFO SCREEN.
And if appears the box like in my video.
Tell me.

You've got a huge number of apps running. There might be some conflict with another app.

I would try turning them all off and then on one at a time to see which apps might be causing a problem.

I have done this and noticed that Vector isn't showing in the app list in car when Crew Chief is enabled. And CrewChief is at this moment more importend then Vector. So I will just have to wait till it's fixed.
So the same as Torsten Scharke.

Looks like there is a conflict with the Crew Chief python app. Thanks for finding that bug.

I've attached a new version of the Vector Info Screen python app which should fix the problem.

So can anyone who can't get the python app to work try this new version and let me know if it works.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-UArlhbdT1dSVBSbGFDX1g3ZTg

(Best to delete the original python app before copying this one over).

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back