Resource icon

Cars VAZ(LADA)-2106 0.9.99

Login or Register an account to download this content
Small fix the suspension and brakes! Now the car is not much swinging at a gear change without resetting the accelerator. Lowered the force main and parking brakes, changed the balance.

Attachments

• brakes.ini
    390 bytes · Views: 942
  • suspensions.ini
    3.9 KB · Views: 576
Hi guys, I'm new to AC. I'd like to say a big thank you to the developers of the LADA. Being Russian myself this is a must have.

I was wondering - do people get together to race the LADA? how would I race it with others online?

Is good car, Yes?
Lol it's actually fun to drive... Just have to get it out of my head that I can do the Nordschleife in under 10 min. LOL I got 10:40 tho.

setup invalid - click to check again

on the right there is front and rear height marked red: F Height: ~100 mm - min:120
R Height ~111 mm - min: 120

Last edited:
Hi
I downloaded the car and try to play it but the game wouldn't let me, I got the same "setup invalid" as the others. Since I couldn't modify the setup since suspension on this car is fixed, I tried to somehow edit the suspensions.ini files. After some trial and error (I know absolutely nothing about the game, even at driving I suck) I managed to get the car to load in game.

I attached my potato suspension mod that makes the car playable, but I have no idea if this is a real fix or it's s*tty editing. I take no responsibility if this crashes your PC, even if I don't think it will.

Attachments

• suspensions.ini
    3.9 KB · Views: 28

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline