Vauxhall/WTCC 06/07 @ Cadwell Park- Friday July 23rd, 2010

Eric Nelson

5000RPM

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USAWTCC

Class: WTCC 06/07/ Vauxhall Vectra 2007

Track: Cadwell Park

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
weather link

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Saturday)
Practice: open server
Qualification: 10 mins SUPERPOLE
(9:45 PM EDST)
Warmup: 10 mins

Race: 2x15 laps w/
1 mandatory pit stop for 2 tires

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
  2. Rhys Gardiner
  3. Keith Barrick
  4. Adam Vaughan
  5. Glenn Peterson
  6. Paul Wood
  7. William Yunck
  8. Michael Carver
  9. Kevin Hopkins
  10. Jesper Taulborg
  11. Marty Pierce
  12. Daniel Wood
  13. Dariusz Swiderski
  14. Reggie Blain
  15. Robert Isles
  16. Carl Gianetti
  17. Wayne Douglas
  18. Dave Flower
  19. Mitchell Chapman
  20. driver
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. driver
  24. driver
  25. driver

Totally in for this. In atcc I was on pole an got a sync problem resulting in 2 of my 6 total DNFs. Let's hope for better luck this time round

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
yeah Glenn thats you in the rabbit hole shot in the opening of the vid...............where is the mad hatter anyway?

I am planning to make this one. One question - could we run the custom Vauxhall skin mod, or does that get too complicated? either way it will be fun.

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
I am planning to make this one. One question - could we run the custom Vauxhall skin mod, or does that get too complicated? either way it will be fun.
uh sory man not sure what ya mean William. As long as you have the car in the link provided, you can make it whatever color you like.......

Okay, slot me in. I am struggling to find the magic (offline practice) of 1:25 flat that I did in prep for the ATCC event, but do hope to at least find a better behaving setup for this run.

About the weather, currently we are looking at 30% precipitation during the day (about 0.03 in) and only 20% during the night (trace amounts). Here's hoping that it clears the nearer we get to race day, as this track is tough to tame....

I can already tell you this race is going to be epic. Cadwell is a mini monster and if the weather dances on us we will be in for a serious tango

Top Bottom