Vauxhall Vectra & GTR Evolution

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
What the....!

I know that the Vectra was not "meant" to be released in the first place... but they changed that later one it was out and about... Why do they not list it anywhere as an available car in GTR Evo, and why didn't they correct their code to allow skins?!?! I was able to mod it to get skins working in a week. This from someone that knew nothing about modding/editting/skinning...

my 2 cents ....

I have to agree with you,this new release of Evo would have been a good opportunity to tidy up that whole Vectra/Crowne Plaza add on shambles,i was really expecting them to get updated via steam directly to my Race07 install,not the demo caper.....

Same here.
I had been hoping the Vectra, and ability to skin it directly, would have been included.
Maybe they they don't intend to make it available with the main package, or are they waiting for STCC (or maybe later a BTCC??)

• Darren Gardner

Talking of gtr evolution, it is meant to be out today on steam and im sat here waiting and still no sign ahhhhhhhhh.

nope its deffinatly not a bad thing they are the fastest touring car i have seen they are good to see live as i watched them at brands yesterday and they are awsome but very very loud they are twice as loud as lewis hamilton f1 car which they were demoing earlyer in the day:cool:

It's just a shame that there are only the Audi & Mercedes in DTM now

I remember the good old days when you had the Alfa's and a few other's i cant remember if there where but sure remember the orange Alfa off Christian Albers

Not sure why i remember him though LOL

they were truelly mental cars it reminds me of when i was little racing scalextric verions of the opel calibra and merc c -klass
also is it just me or have all of the touring car series's got more boring i mean back in 1998 i rember going to brands with dad to watch btcc and all the cars were seprated by 10th of a second and litrally anyone could win it

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%