RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I was a bit surprised here, but I think it's only because I didn't check the hotlaps!:) I was very slow, hardly managed to do a 2:00.3, and I was VERY happy with that as my pb was over 2:02 before! Still it was only enough for 7th-8th (don't remember). So race1 started, got the start right, had some fights, once there was a little contact from Willi, but np, it was only a slight touch and that happens sometimes! I was fighting then with Gaynall and Tim, then spun. Saw Willi going to the pits and first I didn't know why, but as soon as I got my second cut warning in next lap I knew:) Then I got black flagged in last lap, running 7th I thought I'll finish 9th after I do that but I finished 5! Didn't expect that!
Second race was a bit better, started slow, many people came by me! I saw a little chaos in t1, hardly managed to avoid spinning people there, still left the track a bit at the end. A was fighting with Warren then, in some lap Adam came, he was very agressive, tried to pass me at the back straight, but I was on the wider line there so I had a good position! Turned wide to make sure he has room, but still we touched, I almost went off the track there. Then not long after that he disappeared from my mirrors, don't know what happened to him! In the next lap I think I passed Warren after Villeneuve chicane. I was going well until Abdul arrived, he passed me at the back straight, tried to stay next to him but I overshot the braking zone and gone off. Joined back behind Willi and Warren, tried to pass Warren again in Villeneuve but this time he managed to keep it! Next lap I was very close to him there, and I think I forgot the "lower grip" effect when being very close behind someone, and before the 2nd part of the chicane I lost traction, and spun into Warren's car. Sorry for that again! Fortunately we didn't lose much time, so we stayed 5th-6th, and that was the finishing order:)

Finished 5th overall with 7 points. Grats for the winners Abdul and Gary!
Thx for the race Willi!

I was a bit surprised here, but I think it's only because I didn't check the hotlaps!:) I was very slow, hardly managed to do a 2:00.3, and I was VERY happy with that as my pb was over 2:02 before! Still it was only enough for 7th-8th (don't remember). So race1 started, got the start right, had some fights, once there was a little contact from Willi, but np, it was only a slight touch and that happens sometimes! I was fighting then with Gaynall and Tim, then spun. Saw Willi going to the pits and first I didn't know why, but as soon as I got my second cut warning in next lap I knew:) Then I got black flagged in last lap, running 7th I thought I'll finish 9th after I do that but I finished 5! Didn't expect that!
Second race was a bit better, started slow, many people came by me! I saw a little chaos in t1, hardly managed to avoid spinning people there, still left the track a bit at the end. A was fighting with Warren then, in some lap Adam came, he was very agressive, tried to pass me at the back straight, but I was on the wider line there so I had a good position! Turned wide to make sure he has room, but still we touched, I almost went off the track there. Then not long after that he disappeared from my mirrors, don't know what happened to him! In the next lap I think I passed Warren after Villeneuve chicane. I was going well until Abdul arrived, he passed me at the back straight, tried to stay next to him but I overshot the braking zone and gone off. Joined back behind Willi and Warren, tried to pass Warren again in Villeneuve but this time he managed to keep it! Next lap I was very close to him there, and I think I forgot the "lower grip" effect when being very close behind someone, and before the 2nd part of the chicane I lost traction, and spun into Warren's car. Sorry for that again! Fortunately we didn't lose much time, so we stayed 5th-6th, and that was the finishing order:)

Finished 5th overall with 7 points. Grats for the winners Abdul and Gary!
Thx for the race Willi!

Sorry Peter, i got alongside you and you didnt notice me and drove right into me. Then into the left hander i tried to tuck as much inside but my back end kicked out and i taped you so backed off to let you pass me. sorry. I wasnt being aggressive and apologies. just checked the replay.

ill do a race report tomoz.

Sorry Peter, i got alongside you and you didnt notice me and drove right into me. Then into the left hander i tried to tuck as much inside but my back end kicked out and i taped you so backed off to let you pass me. sorry. I wasnt being aggressive and apologies. just checked the replay.

ill do a race report tomoz.

No problem. But I didn't drive into you, I saw you, and I was going straight to catch the slipstream of Warren there! Maybe that was only the thing that we were very close and had slightly different lines!:)

That was just as I expected, quite a challenge for me trying to drive the E46, but a lot of fun. I knew I would lose ground on the FWD cars under brakes and into turns, but I was a bit surprised at how all the FWD cars were so much faster in the straights.
Sorry to all the guys I held up at times, but I had my hands full just keeping the Beemer under control, I was trying my best to give you room.

Qualified down near the back as expected, but did manage a PB (for the BMW) of 2.02.1.

Race 1. Didn't quite get the expected BMW start, so just tried to keep clean. Gained a few spots early thanks to so many cars going off, or having "incidents". Ended up having a funny race for several laps with Vedran, who passed me twice, but kept going off track allowing me past again. I had a few "whoops" moments myself as the tail let go, but fluked a final p4 for the race, thanks to others misfortunes or S'n'G penalties. (Imola always catches a few :) ).

Race 2. This time I managed the lightning BMW start and could have launched into the lead, but I got boxed in behind Tim. Got baulked by the mess at the first chicane, but at least avoided the spinning cars. After that I had the "joy" of holding up about 4 cars behind me, all darting around me looking to pass, while I was praying just to stay on the track. Abdul, Peter, and Willi finally found their way around my mobile chicane, but Peter had an off later and let me through again. Great racing with Peter, who was faster but was showing patience to find a clean pass, until he got sideways into the chicane and took me off track with him. This gave me a thrill as I then headed sideways towards the wall, but somehow managed to get enough power down to narrowly miss it. No problem Peter, just bad luck for you.
Finally finished P5.

Overall P4 for the event, but only due to so many others problems.
Thanks to all who raced.

I never arrive at Imola confident really,so stunned on front row start and get a super launch clean past Abdul for the lead in to T1 and all smooth and well with Sandis chasing in 2nd,alls going well until a whump up my backend sending me spinning into oblivion with damage,somehow the race ended Abdul winning and me 2nd...(baffled) :).
Race2 i get another fantastic getaway up to 3rd by T1 and get ready to settle in there behind a Honda and Seat,suddenly all i see is the Seat checking up really slow but i see room to just squeeze past both struggling cars there and its a very early gift of the lead,its now just concentration to keep consistent and drive it home.
Thanks for having me so late Willi m8,some good fun,Thanks to RD :good:.

2zejzmr.jpg

This is a joint AU, USA event, but others are welcome - if there is room.

Servername: Racedepartment AU USA
Class: STCC
Track: Zandvoort Club
Weather: Dry
Practice: 2.00 GMT (Friday 9.00PM EST USA) (Saturday 12.00MD AEST AUS) 30 minutes
Qualification: 2.30 GMT 15 min (Superpole)
Race: 2.45 GMT 2 by 14 laps (Forced Pitstops)
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules! STCC expansion pack required - Pit stops have a minimum 2 tire change.

Entrylist:
  1. William Yunck - Peugeot 308 [skin]
  2. Rhys Gardiner
  3. Peter Bartfai - Volvo S60
  4. Olaf.j Linortner
  5. Marty Pierce [skin]
  6. Keith Barrick - Alfa 156
  7. Rhys Gardiner - Audi A4
  8. Warren Dawes - SEAT Leon [skin]
  9. Marcel vd Aa - Honda Accord
  10. Bob Luneski - SEAT
  11. Adam Vaughan