Variable weather plugin test race. Sunday 3/5/2015

First off, the mod now has some lines in it for the new wet weather parameters, so it should be alot better to control the car compared to the Spa test we had earlier in the season.

There will be 2 races held on this date. This is to test a plugin so that we can have dry to wet and wet to dry races. Please reply here if any questions.

1400GMT practise/warmup
1410GMT race 1
1500GMT practise/warmup
1510GMT race2

Track Spa.

Schedule and track may change, will update this thread if so.

Good news looking forward to it.
Just one note, I believe the last test at Spa did not test the wet weather plugin but simple scripted wet weather as it was not possible to get the plugin running. This is one reason the rain was so heavy.
So with the plugin running it will be great to test for example 3% rain, 4% rain as well as the new tyre numbers from the BT20..

Any chance others can get the plugin to test in our own time?

Was my favorite thing about the Codie's F1 games, the weather was fun as hell to deal with. Feel like we are cheating ourselves doing only dry races, although it would have to mimic real world weather or be completely random to be truly effective(otherwise if certain drivers are in the know about the conditions and plan accordingly would be IMBA)

Any chance others can get the plugin to test in our own time?

Was my favorite thing about the Codie's F1 games, the weather was fun as hell to deal with. Feel like we are cheating ourselves doing only dry races, although it would have to mimic real world weather or be completely random to be truly effective(otherwise if certain drivers are in the know about the conditions and plan accordingly would be IMBA)
The plugin is on the ISI rF2 Forums.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years