Vantelin Team TOM'S | Formula RSS 2 V6 2020

Skins Vantelin Team TOM'S | Formula RSS 2 V6 2020 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DannyDotCom submitted a new resource:

Vantelin Team TOM'S | Formula RSS 2 V6 2020 - Reigning Super Formula Champion ventures out to the World Championship

Finally after wasting so many hours, my first modern formula cars livery is finally here.

Considering there are serious lack of Super Formula liveries for the F2 car, especially since they are very similar to each other, I decide to make one.

This is Vantelin Team TOM'S, the reigning Super Formula champion. Drivers are Kazuki Nakajima and the series' champion, Nick Cassidy.
View attachment 420801View attachment 420803[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Now that we've got an actual Super Formula car mod in Assetto Corsa courtesy of the RSS Formula Supreme, will you be recreating this livery for that car any time soon?
I don't think I will, sorry.

I have three reasons why. One, I now have a full-time job so I have very little time to spend on my PC nowadays. Two, I haven't bought the car due to the same reason. And three, I have seen the template and it's a complete nightmare just by looking at it.

If you saw how little real SF liveries for the RSS Supreme available on RD, the third reason should be the answer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back