Vanilla Balance Mod Beta - Testers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mod has now been released. All the changes are listed in the above link. If a Forum Admin is reading this, if you could remove the "Testers Wanted" and change it to "Development Discussion" thread, it would be appreciated.

UPDATED TO WORK WITH 1.3

Note: In attempts to fix the interviews and dilemmas, I have temporarily removed all non English languages from those two files. I hope to reinsert them into a later version (but when I do, they'll still be the vanilla text as I am unable to translate in any other language).

Last edited:
Hello Red,
I've notice something weird in HQ buildings.
The Theme Park requires: Staff Building (lvl 4); Factory (lvl4); Design Center (lvl 4)
But my Staff building is maxed at lvl 3.
All my buildings (Staff, Factory, Design Center) are maxed out, but I could'nt build the Theme Park cause it requires Staff Building lvl 4.
I've attached some photos.
I use your mod and ICE mod.

Thank you for your work, it's awesome! :)
I will test the new stats you were talking above when it be done.

I noticed the same thing earlier and I believe this was fixed for 1.31d - did you start your game with an earlier version?

I'll have to hdouble check I put the fixed file in 1.31d. I move forgot.

If I didn't forget, then I would need to tell the dll to 'force reload' the database for buildings again. ( need to do this for supplies anyway to introduce a new mechanic).

can I edit the race sim speeds with rexfil or do i need dnspy now?

You can still use refelexil until a new dev patch then I'll just editing the original three numbers, instead of making a new If statement for it. DnSpy is really easy to use. "Edit Method" and you can edit the text directly.
===============================

Mod-edit: mods can be uploaded here and a discussion thread will automagically be created in the correct modding subforum. This main Motorsport Manager forum is to ask general questions about the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back