Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Probably not much you can do but it seems like the last turn is horribly incorrect since the race broadcast for 1998 talks about how its the fastest corner on the track, going through it at something like 150mph, whereas in this version you can hardly get past 110-15 due to the shape of it.

I guess widening the existing track barriers a smidge is still way too much work then.

Obviously I totally respect the huge amount of work you're putting into an insane volume of GSCE mod content. I only have a bit of a thing for this track since its my home town.

Patrick.
Need some help with this track. When I try to load it it freezes. I get a log message stating " error loading MAS file for Indianapolis " or something like that with the MAS file. Of all your tracks I've d'loaded this is the only one I've had any problem with. I am using steam version 1.31 Can you help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.6%