Van Amersfoort Racing F3 2018

Skins Van Amersfoort Racing F3 2018 1.9.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
destinationriver submitted a new resource:

Van Amersfoort Racing F3 2018 - drivers Andres, Petrov and Flörsch

Hey guys!
I just wanted to share my latest creation with you. It's the Van Amersfoort Racing team, competing in F3 Euro series with their drivers #12 Artem Petrov, #15 Keyvan Andres and #25 Sophia Flörsch. Mod is made for the F317 chassis by RSR which you can download here:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rsr-formula-3.8040/

IMPORTANT:

I haven't done helmets and suits, as I simply don't know how to do that. If anybody of you can do it and wants to...

Read more about this resource...

Hey there! I just wanted to inform you that I WILL add the skins from the Macau GP to this pack. I can't work on this currently as the incident in Macau means pretty much to me and I'm still shocked, but as soon as I'm able to think clearly about it and am home on my PC, the skins will be done and released. You will get them before then end of this year, I promise!

destinationriver updated Van Amersfoort Racing F3 2018 with a new update entry:

added Macau skins

The next big update!
Now I added all skins used in Macau, which means:

Andres, Flörsch and Vesti.

I wanted to say a huge thanks to Brandon Seaber, who was the designer of the liverys. He was a big help when it came to doing the dragons, as he also designed them and sent over his original files. So you can be sure that the dragons aren't recreated but the originals! And he also gave me some tips about other stuff with the livery!
OhhUS6u.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

I saw the livery of the VAR macau 2018 and noticed that it is not quite right.

The yokohama logo on the sidepod is further forward so that it does not overlap with the dragon, only with Sophia Florsch it overlaps the dragon. the ravonol logo on the engine cover is not officially on it.

feather it looks fantastic.

I saw the livery of the VAR macau 2018 and noticed that it is not quite right.

The yokohama logo on the sidepod is further forward so that it does not overlap with the dragon, only with Sophia Florsch it overlaps the dragon. the ravonol logo on the engine cover is not officially on it.

feather it looks fantastic.
Thanks for your words! I haven't noticed the thing with the engine cover. I will fix it as soon as I get the GenoHerb logo (still have to wait for response of the team over christmas) and release it as one final update then. Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back