A better Pic of his helmet

Attachments

• Helm-Valtteri-Bottas-Formel-1-2014-fotoshowImage-e0748e62-762928.jpg
    Helm-Valtteri-Bottas-Formel-1-2014-fotoshowImage-e0748e62-762928.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 211
D

Deleted member 161052

• Deleted member 161052

I hope Valtteri turns new page of F1 Finnish drivers, I think winning of race is very near. His movements are great and it reminds me Mika Häkkinen's driving,
I really like him, Räikkönen and Häkkinen.

RaceDepartment Store

Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Freestanding Single Monitor Stand - For Monitors and TVs up to 80" with centre monitor profile 800mm / 31.5" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year warranty...
Slide through the corners with the help of the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5, and perform perfect drifts in rallye and drift simulations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 129,95 Features Realistic replica of a handbrake used for drifting in race or rally cars Full metal construction Lever can be...
Provision for displays with VESA Mounting at 75mm and 100mm (via main plate) and 200mm, 300mm and 400mm (via the included mount extensions) The Trak Racer TR8 Pro deserves an Integrated Single Monitor Stand with the same high-quality build. The TR8 Pro Integrated Monitor Stand bolts firmly to...
Game longer, work harder and sit better than ever before with our PRO Series. Our classically designed PRO Series was the first addition to our ever increasing chair family and has proved to be one of our most popular and well known chairs. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 219,95 Offering the...
Brake with consistency and confidence with the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. You’ll be smashing your personal best laps in no time. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 119,95 FEATURES Load cell brake upgrade for CSL Pedals Heavy steel construction (excluding pedal face) Pedal position can be...
  • Featured
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 849,90 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...