MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game Request Thread

Simmilar but major problem is that all images are in very bad quality
They are almost the same, the only way to make a good quality number is to use spline with a background base number photo

For example in photoshop, use this as base layer
http://www.maerz.biz/uploads/pics/crutchlow.jpg
You can use 2 base layers, for example try to orvelap this image and a real life photo so you can use the image as base and make some accurate tweaks according to real life photo

1)Draw the black splines. First the outline and apply a stroke to the line. Make Fill yellow
Make sure the "5" layer spline is above the "3" layer, then move them next to each other so they have that effect (no black stroke between 3 and 5)

2)Then draw separtely the black "scratches" separately

Only now I do realize probably it was better to do it than to explain it

You can easily download a free font from the www. It's not a crazy work, but I have no idea on how to actually make it works in game
Menu.mix
ACCELERATOR95_0
DINPRO-BLACK20_0
DINPRO-BLACK32_0
....etc.......and like I said before...
But for now custom number only work in race , not in main game
PD: You must also need to paint black some parts of your number in Alpha1 Channel , or if you complete edit for example number 18 (1) , go to the Channel , select Alpha1 channel and paint all in black
Like I said work and you see the preview in game, not on main menu , for now , if you have the your custom number is easy to reemplace

Could anyone make it possible to use Arai helmets? Perhaps replace the old/classic milestone helmets that has been in the last 4 games :p

A model similar to this would be awesome:
10e0fd8a7e673ac154d90ce5adcf514a.png

7cda6982088a8c809dd9b30b70c27d92.png

make it yourself then.. i think a lot of people gave up this game..
If I knew how to freaking make it, I wouldn't asked for it here smartass... I asked if someone would make it, but you had to be rude. Why the hell would I care if you have deleted the game, and you didn't liked it? I still play it, and there are still people who plays it. The World is not spinning around you...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%