MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

but we keep the same base game year after year , why they dont made the next gen this 2016 , ??'why waiting for more time??? off course cause is all about the sell and $$$ , to bad this is the only company with MOTOrcycle stuff , same situation with F1 games and Codie .... anyway I buy the game and I can't wait the release to test ;);)

The more gameplays I watch the more disappointed I am
Yesterday I was wacthing more gameplay too, I can´t post the links of the video but we all know where to find , I not going to talk of bike or physics , but I really like the tracks, Valencia is not the same , some parts are diferent, the game look more coloufull or is just me??

Going to see the video again now ....

Yesterday I was wacthing more gameplay too, I can´t post the links of the video but we all know where to find , I not going to talk of bike or physics , but I really like the tracks, Valencia is not the same , some parts are diferent, the game look more coloufull or is just me??

Going to see the video again now ....
tracks are just the same, they only tweaked some textures and UV mapping. Game looks pretty much the same

Hmmmmm I dont know I going to see Valencia again , texture and some modification yes of course , but I saw some parts that they are not on GP15, the base of the track maybe is the same with some tweaked stuff ,IMO

Edit: Yes Is the same with some new tweaked texture :p

Last edited:
I'll just report Milestone PR words...I will not make any comment because I'm just done with them

"We have special plans forMugello Circuit that we'll reveal soon!" (speaking about game tracks)
"if you compare it with MotoGP 15 yes, it has been improved." (speaking about game FPS)
"We'll reveal the tracks soon!" (speaking about game tracks again)

I would delete all these non-bike addons... dirt-track? ok, but rally?
There is few about MotoGP in this trailer, but in my opinion braking is the same as in MotoGP'15, did they forget that Michelin didn't have a good front tyre as Bridgestone?

A videogame should be fun to play: motogp series is definitively one of them!
I mean: a lot of contents, a really good career mode, various games mode, many customizations, this game is actually fun to play.
Yeah, the AI is dumb, the graphics looks bad, the physics is just unreal and the online mode sucks.. but who cares!
Yes, they could put in game laser-scanned circuit like Assetto Corsa and make a super smart AI + simulation physics, but as it's now is not bad overall, it's just ugly as your 6 yo sister without her front theet: surely it can improve!
Look at the F1 Codies series: good contents, nice graphics but BORING as hell. Never finished a 1 year career mode, after F1 2013 never started one (2014 never played, 2015 not even has one!), after 2 months it remains on my desk for the rest of my life.
Every year, since 2013 I bought MotoGP on day one and I have a lot of fun during all the year: career mode, quick races, events; and for 2016 will have 291 riders and 47 tracks, we cannot have the time to ride with each of them in every track.

In conclusion: this game doesn't sucks, but it's a pity Milestone doesn't fix things that are so easy to fix at the point that here in the forum we have to fix them on our own.

A videogame should be fun to play: motogp series is definitively one of them!
I mean: a lot of contents, a really good career mode, various games mode, many customizations, this game is actually fun to play.
Yeah, the AI is dumb, the graphics looks bad, the physics is just unreal and the online mode sucks.. but who cares!
Yes, they could put in game laser-scanned circuit like Assetto Corsa and make a super smart AI + simulation physics, but as it's now is not bad overall, it's just ugly as your 6 yo sister without her front theet: surely it can improve!
Look at the F1 Codies series: good contents, nice graphics but BORING as hell. Never finished a 1 year career mode, after F1 2013 never started one (2014 never played, 2015 not even has one!), after 2 months it remains on my desk for the rest of my life.
Every year, since 2013 I bought MotoGP on day one and I have a lot of fun during all the year: career mode, quick races, events; and for 2016 will have 291 riders and 47 tracks, we cannot have the time to ride with each of them in every track.

In conclusion: this game doesn't sucks, but it's a pity Milestone doesn't fix things that are so easy to fix at the point that here in the forum we have to fix them on our own.
I do agree with you - the game is fun to play, but that is mostly due to the fact that the RD community keeps producing top-quality mods to make up for many of the game's faults.

Yes, I kept buying the game and having fun with it, but right now I can't see myself buying Valentino Rossi: The Game. Why not? Because why should I, frankly? I have NO interest in dirt track racing, rally or drift when I buy a MotoGP game. I'll stick with MotoGP 15, which thankfully provides me with almost everything necessary to simulate the 2016 season and probably beyond as well.

I really think it's a shame Milestone are trying to cram more and more content into a game that would need a proper reworking and maybe a few more up-to-date championships. Wouldn't it be fun to have a few choices on where to start your career? For example, start in Moto3, Moto2, then switch to Supersport and Superbike? Hell, I'd buy that.

But like this? No, thanks, Milestone. I'll stick with MotoGP 15 and mod it the way I enjoy it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%