AC [Valentine's special] Lotus 2-11 GT4 @ Nurburgring GP - Sat 14 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Passwords have been sent. There are still some spots open, so anyone who wants to join, please post here and join ts to get the password. ;)

i am happy of my race for the consistsnce of laps ,but i have a advantage because have make a race in nurb sprint on italian champ ,but i have only an half of trak in my set up.
Many compliment to the winner best race, alone you will probably Christian 'bored:sleep:

I really enjoyed that race. Well the race of the backmarkers that is.:)
Ralf, good race. I made a mistake and you pounced and try as I might I ruined my tyres trying catch you.

Sharjeel, well done on finishing after being lapped. I know what it feels like mate. Keep on plugging away. :thumbsup: :)

GJ @Christian Lozanov for the win!
I was impressed from the field's skills. First corners, not a single touch :D

I had some epic fights with @Fernando Deutsch during the whole race. It was too unfortunate I hit you from behind before the backstraight, but couldn't avoid you. At some point in the end we were going 3 wide with @EireGreen™ at the Mercedes Arena section!!

@Turk sorry couldn't avoid you either, I think you had a nasty tankslapper after the first hairpin, right?

I really enjoyed that race. Well the race of the backmarkers that is.:)
Ralf, good race. I made a mistake and you pounced and try as I might I ruined my tyres trying catch you.

Sharjeel, well done on finishing after being lapped. I know what it feels like mate. Keep on plugging away. :thumbsup: :)

@Mid-pack Jack thanks mate. This was my 2nd online race ever. The first one which was yesterday, I ended up being lapped 6 times in F312T. So a moral victory for me today, yay :sneaky:
:sneaky:

I had a decent race for a while but my consistency got pretty bad towards the end, started making lots of mistakes. I had a great battle with @saxoross and managed to eventually get by then my screen froze coming up to the last chicane and I came out of it just ahead of @Akis. Akis had me under constant pressure being much faster and I eventually cracked on the first hairpin. I was finding it very hard to keep up with the pace I gained a load of positions at the start so I was slower than the guys around me.

Great fun though, I don't know if my attempts at a setup made things better or worse, I was sliding around a lot but it's a fun car once everything warms up. I just need to stay more focused on being consistent rather than over drive the car chasing positions I've no hope of getting.

I had a decent race for a while but my consistency got pretty bad towards the end, started making lots of mistakes. I had a great battle with @saxoross and managed to eventually get by then my screen froze coming up to the last chicane and I came out of it just ahead of @Akis. Akis had me under constant pressure being much faster and I eventually cracked on the first hairpin. I was finding it very hard to keep up with the pace I gained a load of positions at the start so I was slower than the guys around me.

Great fun though, I don't know if my attempts at a setup made things better or worse, I was sliding around a lot but it's a fun car once everything warms up. I just need to stay more focused on being consistent rather than over drive the car chasing positions I've no hope of getting.

Yeah I wondered what happen to you at the chicane. I also had a 1 second freeze but at a part of the track where it didn't cause to much of a problem.

Yeah I wondered what happen to you at the chicane. I also had a 1 second freeze but at a part of the track where it didn't cause to much of a problem.
I'm only after realising I was in second looking at the results. I had all the apps turned off in an effort to stay distraction free. At one stage I did notice there was a line of cars beginning to form in the mirror.

Well, for my first race here, that was pretty fun! The difference with public servers is huge, and it's a pleasure to be part of a fair group of driver during a race. As @Akis said, no incidents on the first vicious corners of the Nürburgring, that's awesome.

I had some nice battles, especially with @Emil Praga. I'm sorry I could not avoid you when you span in turn 11, I was too close from your car to do anything...

After that incident, I was a bit disappointed to lose several positions so close to the end, but overall, I'm satisfied with that race. Congrats to the top finishers, I feel like there are some fast drivers in here!

Race results

Stats

Most consistent lap times: @Beikirch (68% of their laps within 1.15 secs of their average)

Hunter: @Fernando Deutsch (avg gap to car in front 1.69 secs)

Hunted: @Beikirch (avg gap to car behind 2.02 secs)

Busiest: @Matheus Machado (avg total gap in front and behind 5.04 secs)

Loneliest: @Domenic Alfano (avg total gap in front and behind 90.97 secs)
are you sure I wasn't most consistent? It says so in the race results and I really tried hard for that in race when the gaps were big :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back