Valencia - Track Update

Noticed that this year the blue run-off area and barriers at Valencia were quite a bit darker so I have made a couple of changes.

I have replaced the DHL adverts in the home straight with Santander logo's as per this years race.

Finally a couple of the floor adverts mentioned Valencia so I made my versions of those, not 100% accurate :redface:

valenciae.jpg

DOWNLOAD (Race Dept):-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/valencia-track-update.144/viewfile

DOWNLOAD (MediaFire):-

http://www.mediafire.com/?ah11s3xwv3xvc55

Have fun :thumbsup:

Jim (Reddvers)

Great job with the colour of the runoffs, but the walls should have the same darker shade of blue.

This is the accurate "Valencia Street Circuit" logo, if you want to replace it. It would be white letters on blue background, I can vectorize it, change the colours and do a high-res version if you want:

303b6o0.jpg

RaceDepartment Store

Take your shifting to the next level with the Fanatec RennSport Cockpit Shifter Holder Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 49,95 Features Fully adjustable : height, inclination, left or right hand side Steel construction for extra durability and stability For use with Fanatec, G25/G27 or T500...
The hydraulic damper in addition of the pressure sensitive load cell gives you the familiar feeling of a hydraulic brake. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Can be used on the gas or brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 Can be used on the gas pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
The SPORT Series is inspired by car racing seats, combining comfort with racing aesthetic giving you that extra edge so you can work harder and game longer. Designed with superior ergonomics and adjustability providing you with the best comfort in every position to accommodate extended periods...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Triple Monitor Stand For 3 Monitors and TVs up to 45" with centre monitor profile 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Enjoy a racing experience like no other with the comfortable and high quality RS6 seat. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 Featuring our signature reinforced PVC material and soft, cold moulded foam interior the RS6 seat is a great option for people racing for long periods of time.Built a...
The CSL Universal Hub supports a wide variety of wheel rims, combining many of the advanced features of the ClubSport Universal Hub at a lower price. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features Innovative expanding design allows the hub to adjust to many sizes of wheel rim Lightweight...